27 October 2014

My birthday 2014 part 3: Gifts from Sarah (Bits and Boxes)

marjolein Kucmer birthday 15 august bday girl part 3 gift presents Sarah bits and boxes candy japanese japan1
\ ^◡^ /
In the beginning of September I received a very special and amazing birthday gift from Sarah (Bits and Boxes) I'd planned to write about this soon after I got it, but as you know things happened etc. Today is the day I'll write and show you what kind of amazing gift she got me and more :P

marjolein Kucmer birthday 15 august bday girl part 3 gift presents Sarah bits and boxes candy japanese japan1
Amazing!!
We both send each other a birthday gift because we both are lions ;) and planned to send a card of the town we lived in, Super cool :D We both had the same idea in our mind that just a card wasn't enough (got her something too xD) So it was really a surprise for me to receive this :D I love the gifts so much!! I didn't had time to use the soap and mask yet because of lack of free relaxing time at the moment. I'm loving the magnet, using it on my whiteboard :D The Burt's Bees lip balm found its place on my nightstand, my chapped lips are killing me at night! so I'm so, so, so loving this :D

OMG Popping Candy!!
So this has been so super long ago since I had this, I think I was just a tiny, tiny kid and I also only had it once in my life! So I had a plan... I've hold it behind my back and said to my mom "close your eyes and open your mouth":D Then after she totally freaked out and a huge smile and asked me what it was. Apparently it was her first time ever tasting anything like it in her entire life :D Very cool! I'm loving it and also love the taste, very soft and sweet! :D

marjolein Kucmer birthday 15 august bday girl part 3 gift presents Sarah bits and boxes candy japanese japan1
Card feeling at home
So she also found this extra card and though it would suit me well, Birthday Queen > Meme Queen :D I think the card is so adorable and amazing so I placed it on my happy shelve along with my pretty Korean makeup and Rilakkuma bears :D

marjolein Kucmer birthday 15 august bday girl part 3 gift presents Sarah bits and boxes candy japanese japan1
And then there was more!
She got me Candy gift, this was an one month subscriptionbox gift from Candy Japan. I'm such an addict when it comes to trying out Asain candy and snacks! You probably know this already :P I really loved the things she got me, some more than others but you know everybody's got their own taste :)

I think it's so sweet and thoughtful of her to gift me this!
Big hug to you Sarah!

Stay tuned for more Birthdayfun!