19 November 2014

ABCDEat November Box unboxing & review!!

ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Yay snackies!
So this is the ABCDEat November box, My first-official-second box I've bought ;) In this box you'll find random amazing selected snacks. As I told in my previous unboxing that I already bought 4 other ABCDEat boxes and this one was the first on the list to arrive. Let's check it out!

Important!
You only need to read this once for all further ABCDEat unboxings
So before reading the reviews you must know this; I have a very, very selected taste if that's how you call it. Like say the taste of someone with an average taste is 100% then I'm like 20% of that. So when I say I don't like something then it's probably because my taste of what I like is so limited and not because it is really horrible. Because I know that Genie  & Joey only pick out stuff they really like and put their heart into this box. So at least everything in these boxes got already 4 out of 5 hearts and only get a 5 if I really love it and if I say I don't like it, trust me with your heart, ýóú will like it. I buy these boxes because I'm trying to expend my taste range ;)

ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts6
The information card
On this card you'll find the information about what's inside your box. This time you see pictures and titles of the snacks. This way if you want more of one item then it's easier to find.

ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts ginbis party animal biscuits seaweed coris fue ramune whistle
Ginbis Party Animal Biscuits 
Seaweed 18g
There were their absolute childhood favorites - so fun and tasty! They have butter flavour as well as seaweed, but seaweed has always been their all-time favorite!
ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts ginbis party animal biscuits seaweed coris fue ramune whistle2
Ginbis Party Animal Biscuits Review
This is the second time in my life I've tasted Seaweed! :O The first time I didn't liked it at all, But this tastes amazing and the moment I took this picture (today) a few moments after they were gone :D It has a really special taste to it. If you just bite it it's crunchy and a hint of seaweed, but if you suck the cookie you get a really intense seaweed flavour! It's so cool and yummy!

Coris Fue Ramune Whistle Candy
01 strawberry 8 sweets
These Japanese sweets are flavoured with traditional Japanese soft drink similar to lemonade. Each sweet has a small hole in the centre which enables you to whistle through it. Each pack contains eight sweets and a small toy in the box!

ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts ginbis party animal biscuits seaweed coris fue ramune whistle2
Coris Fue Ramune Whistle Candy review
This candy is awesome and very tasty! The toy is very funny and I think I have use for it, whuhahah :) De taste of the candy is amazing and delicious. It does fall apart very fast when whistling.

ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts chang chang ya finger food noodle oishi bread pan
Chang Chang Yu Finger Food Noodle Snack
Blue package 40g
They are the most popular and hottest snack series from Taiwan; Ramen noodles that are eaten raw!
ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts chang chang ya finger food noodle oishi bread pan
Chang Chang Yu Finger Food Noodle Snack Review
So before making it liek this is did eat a bit raw and it tasted amazing, like potato chips! and when I made it like with with the speacial seasoning powder it also tasted like good ramen but I'm not a ramen fan, so I think I'm a raw ramen eater :)

Oishi Bread Pan
01 Cheese & Onion 42g
These are savoury toasted bread snacks that do not contain MSG, Something crunchy and healthy to go in your snack box!
ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts chang chang ya finger food noodle oishi bread pan1
Oishi Bread Pan Review
Normally I love cheese & Onion, I choose this flavour for lots of other things but I think this time I don't like the bread kind of flavour. I think it tasted very odd (maybe to unknown to it).

ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts  bourbon petit choco cookies calbee prawn crackers
Bourbon Petit 
06 Choco Langue Dechat Cookies 47g
Bourbon Petit snacks are all bite-size, so no more mess and crumbs!
ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts  bourbon petit choco cookies calbee prawn crackers1
Bourbon Petit Review
I love these cookies, I've bought it before in another shop. The cookie is very sweet and the filling is heavenly chocolate! very easy bite away cookie indeed, it's gone!

Calbee Prawn Crackers
2packets 01 Original & 03 Shoyu 14g
Whole fresh prawns are used for calbee prawn crackers, so with the nutritional value and the delicious flavour, they are one of their favorite snacks! 

ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts  bourbon petit choco cookies calbee prawn crackers1ABCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts  bourbon petit choco cookies calbee prawn crackers1
Calbee Prawn Crackers Review
01 Original of the left and 03 Shoyu on the right, I've hoped for something amazing but I really didn't liked this taste. I thought it would be kind of crispy shrimpy like we have around here for to go with our Asian dishes but it was nothing like it and I think it's a taste you need to learn to love I think.

BCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts  four seas bub bub cola fudgee barr chocolate
Four Seas Bub Bub Cola Candy
2 packets 15g
These are delicious cola hard candies with fizzy centre; another childhood favorite! In case you're too addicted to them, they have added two packets for you to munch on!
BCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts  four seas bub bub cola fudgee barr chocolate
Four Seas Bub Bub Cola Candy Review
So first time eating one it broke in half and all the fizzy stuff came on my tongue and yeek and I had my full icky expression on. The Cola taste was amazing so I already planned to break to get the fizzy part out... Today second time tasting this "picture" candy I thought let's suck it and OMG  It's amazing you get the cola taste in your mouth and through that layer you get little by little the fizzy stuff and it's like drinking cola! I love it!

Fudgee Barr (Chocolate filled Cake)
2 packets  30g
An individually wrapped cake, filled with indulging rich chocolate. Can you risist the temptation?
BCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts  four seas bub bub cola fudgee barr chocolate
Fudgee Barr (Chocolate filled Cake) Review
I really, really love these! They taste like the bourbon Petit chocolate square cakes I also once bought at that other shop. The taste is so special and different from the chocolate we have around here! I need more ;)

BCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts popcan disney lollipop red date tea with longan
Red Date Tea With Longan
3,6g
Red dates are known to help promote blood circulation, and this drink will help relieve nervousness caused by a busy lifestyle and work pressure.

Red Date Tea With Longan Review
Coming soon!

Popcan Disney Lollipop
Winnie the pooh?
Each lollipop is shaped in a Disney character, just to cute!

BCDEat November box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks chinese asian candy geniesfavproducts popcan disney lollipop red date tea with longan
Popcan Disney Lollipop Review
I got Winnie the Pooh :) I love the colors and loved the taste, really sweet and it did take a long while to finish it! Great lollipop!

Final thoughts
10 snacks: 4 I loved, 2 not so... 4 to go. What will it be :O
From the things I did love I was very surprised and happy I got to try this, Also happy to try the other stuff I didn't like. Maybe next time I come across something similar I might like it just like what I had with the seaweed, or I still don't like it. I do like this box because it's very random of what you get but I think I prefer the theme boxes (I think, not 100% sure yet!) because then you kind can guess what you might get or spoil your surprise more so doubts everywhere but so far I do love this box! Note; this blogpost will be edited because some reviews are not written yet and so my final thoughts are not só final yet ;)

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Check it out!
Click the picture above to go to their Facebook page!
To follow them on Instagram click here!
So ABCDEat is a subscriptionbox where you have to buy each box separately so you'll never get stuck with a subscription, how awesome is that right?! Also there are different boxes for you to order. The standard monthly boxes and special themed boxes. Sometimes there are special box deals going on.

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts

Stay tuned for more ABCDEat fun!