14 December 2014

ABCDEat Dinner 4 one unboxing & review!

ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Fooooood! :D
Another ABCDEat unboxing, my oh my I love this box! I'm not just talking about this box I'm talking about ABCDEat! :D Every time I get a surprise and every time I love it so much! and now I'm focusing on my diet this box fits better in it, then out of it. yes sounds weird...

I'm trying to eat less and more healthy etc like I've said in one of my previous blogposts about my breakfast! Eating like that gives me more space and freedom for nice snacks like these.

ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Chinese chewy peanut candy 2pcs
These are a traditional Chinese peanut delicacy, something that you must try if you haven't already!
ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
Woow this is amazing, I'm so happy I got 2! Normally I'm not a peanut fan but peanut made with something else always taste so super nice! They should sell this in our supermarkets!

Chinese chewy sesame candy 2pcs
These are a traditional Chinese sesame delicacy, something that you must try if you haven't already!
ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
This one is even more special in the way it tastes. I've never had black sesame, It's so special taste and you should never give it to me, it's too good :D haha

ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Torto powdered black sesame dessert 40g
Black sesame is known to have many health benefits, including having healthier hair & skin, but many people don't like eating them raw. The Chinese like having sesame in a sweet soup.

Review coming soon!

Dai Pai Dong roasted rice tea 2pcs
Ingredients: green tea leaves, roasted e. The flavour is mild and combines the fresh grazzy flavour of green tea with the aroma of the roasted rice.

ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
This tea kind of reminds me of sesame tea :O Out of all the tea's I've got recently, surprisingly I loved this one the most. It's with green tea which I really don't like haha but I do like it :D

ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Vilac instant cup rice 88G
Selected from 01 chicken curry or 02 seafood. A delicious easy dinner just for you.

Review
Woops! I didn't looked at the watt my microwave was on and I've ruined it, silly me! I never play with the watt on my microwave I always just drop in the stuff and tadáá. But this dish was not picture worthy after I opened the door xD Well one thing for sure, everything together just before entering the microwave smelled amazing!

Ottogi cream soup 80g
Randomly selected from cream soup, corn cream soup, mushroom cream soup, and vegetable cream soup.

Review coming soon!

ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Meiji petit assort chocolates
randomly selected
ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
Just like M&M, they were so yummy and gone of course! These are perfect for on the go when you are in need of a bit of sugar kick

Orihiro apple jelly 2pcs
This contains 21% apple juice.
ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
Addicted and in need of more! Really this tastes so amazingly delicious. I feel I'm falling for apple taste!

ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Edo umaibo corn snack 2pcs
these resemble cheetos, but are the shape of a stick. They are made of corn.
ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
LoL don't even get me started about this. the first one is in the trash bin and the other one in my tummy. Yes the first time eating it I've hated it so much but just now writing this review I thought let's try again and now I love it! haha

Lipton 3 in 1 yuan yang 2pcs
Three parts of coffee and seven parts of Hong Kong-style milk tea, the perfect blend of coffee and tea! This is usually found only in local Hong Kong food vendors and cafes, but now you can have a taste of them at home too!

ABCDEat Dinner 4 one box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
I don't drink coffee, I so don't like the taste of coffee. I've tried to drink this but I just couldn't finish it because I just really don't like coffee, so no idea how this must taste for a coffee lover.

Final thoughts
10 snacks: 7 I loved, 1 not so... 2 to go but we already have a winner! 
I really like this box, It has so much different snacks and food that you just can't not love it, amazing variety! This box costs $14 with $6,99 shipping!

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Check it out!
Click the picture above to go to their Facebook page!
To follow them on Instagram click here!
So ABCDEat is a subscriptionbox where you have to buy each box separately so you'll never get stuck with a subscription, how awesome is that right?! Also there are different boxes for you to order. The standard monthly boxes and special themed boxes. Sometimes there are special box deals going on. To order check the email address on their Facebook!

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts

Stay tuned for more ABCDEat fun!