05 December 2014

ABCDEat Weekend Pouch unboxing & review!

ABCDEat weekend pouch box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Let's celebrate the weekend!
So a short while ago I got my weekend pouch and now it's time to write the unboxing and review the lovely items! I love it how it's every time a surprise what you'll get! Also got the free time because Jofee also got a yummy snack and is now in dreamland, that means blog time for me! :D

ABCDEat weekend pouch box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts 4
Info card
This weekend pouch costs $8.99 incl shipping.
In each pouch will contain four types of foods, including both savoury and sweet items.
Also I'm not sure what the names are of these products so let's improvise a bit :) 

ABCDEat weekend pouch box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts1

Calbee Vegetable Fries
When I saw this I thought *YES* and opened it right away. OMG these are amazing! Like a crispy salad :D

Four Seas Bub Bub Cola Candy
I've had these before in my November box, I really love this candy. It's fun and tasty!

ABCDEat weekend pouch box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts 2
 Gelly Cups
Honestly I didn't like these so much, I do love the gellyness but the taste was lychee I think and I didn't like it so much. 

Special Cookie
The green and orange packed cookies were amazing. The purple one I didn't liked so much because I taste like a mouth full of sea water (seaweed flavor)

Final thoughts
4 snacks: 3 I loved, 1 not so... We have a winner! I like this pouch! 
Again I love the variety, it's a great and cheap way to get to check out new snacks! Like I said this pouch only costs $8.99 and that is with shipping included :)

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Check it out!
Click the picture above to go to their Facebook page!
To follow them on Instagram click here!
So ABCDEat is a subscriptionbox where you have to buy each box separately so you'll never get stuck with a subscription, how awesome is that right?! Also there are different boxes for you to order. The standard monthly boxes and special themed boxes. Sometimes there are special box deals going on. To order check the email address on their Facebook!

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts

Stay tuned for more ABCDEat fun!