17 December 2014

Amazing Oriental shopping haul!

Amazing oriental breda asian super market japanese chinese korean food snacks candy dinner noodles meiji ginbis pretz haul review 1
Yum Yum!
The first time I visited this store I hardly came home why anything because I didn't know what were the good stuff to buy. Thanks to the ABCDEat boxes I've learned so much more new amazing snacks and candy from Asia. I would never ever knew these things if it wasn't for ABCDEat! 

Amazing oriental breda asian super market japanese chinese korean food snacks candy dinner noodles meiji ginbis pretz haul review 1
All the names & prices
Ginbis animal biscuits seaweed (tnx to abcdeat) - €0,89 x1
Meiji hello panda biscuits strawberry - €0,99 x1
Superior soup instant noodle - €0,65 x3
Nissin cup instant noodle chicken - €1,29 x1
Gold Kili natural ginger tea - €2.49 x1
Meiji strawberry snack - €0,99 x1
Meiji chocolate snack - €0,99 x1
Glico pretz salad biscuits sticks - €1,79 x1
 Yame fruit flavour jelly - €0,99 x1
Peanut cake with sesame - €2,19 x1

For reviews of these products 
you can check my Instagram!

Amazing oriental breda asian super market japanese chinese korean food snacks candy dinner noodles meiji ginbis pretz haul review 1
Shopper!
I really love this shopper! I got it the last time I've visited so I thought let's bring it again. 
Here you can also check out 2 pictures of the store I've went yesterday!

Now I'm of to puppy training with Jofee :)
See you next time!