13 December 2014

Anna Saccone Joly's breakfast!

the sacconejoly's anna saccone joly breakfast porridge multi grain oats quaker alpro almond milk blueberries banana healthy style diet 2
The beginning of something new?
Recently I checked on Anna's blog again and saw the WIAW again. I was in love with her breakfast, but wasn't sure I love it. But I was strong and I did try it out this morning! And do I love it?...

Usually
Every morning I usually drink 500ml of "Goede Morgen" (good morning) and this is a drinkable yoghurt with grains and peachy flavor. This costs around 90 cents a day and after 2 hours I'm already craving for something new. Mostly that would be a breaker (yoghurt snack that costs 1 euro) But I do love my routine. The next thing has to be routine-able!

the sacconejoly's anna saccone joly breakfast porridge multi grain oats quaker alpro almond milk blueberries banana healthy style diet 2
Shopping!
Yesterday I needed to do the groceries for my mom because she's ill at the moment. Then when I took my sisters breakfast from the shelves I suddenly saw these Quaker oats! These were the same brand Anna sometimes eats! I took the Multi Grain so you have more than just oatmeal. So when I took this, it was simple to think what comes next. It's like an Anna echo from her videos sharing her WIAW :) And yes I did forgot the cinnamon!

Review
Normally I would not like all these things separately, honestly I really don't like blueberries and banana's. Almond milk I never tasted in my entire life... When I was done making my breakfast this smelled so amazing! Then I tasted it with a scared look... It tastes indescribable  delicious! Every bite until the end I was in heaven. Also after 4 hours I was hungry again and not craving for snacks. Also this way is maybe 6 cents more expensive than my 500ml drinkable breakfast but I saved 1 euro by not having to crave for more :) Eating this as breakfast may look like luxery, but you actually save money and feel much better and active!

the sacconejoly's anna saccone joly breakfast porridge multi grain oats quaker alpro almond milk blueberries banana healthy style diet 2
Anna's blog
Anna Saccone is a beautiful person, a wonderful mother, a loving wife, a sweet mammy for her Maltese friends and who loves to share with you all her wonders in life. She does this through the family vlogging youtube channel, her own youtube channel and her blog. The subjects she most shares about are fashion, beauty and lifestyle. She's also one of the persons who inspired me to start my own blog two years ago. I would love for you guy's to check her out and send her your love too.

I hope you all have a wonderful day