25 December 2014

Christmas: My OPI nails!

marjolein Kucmer christmas nails nail art red xmas 25th december underneath the mistletoe opi o.p.i. swatch review haul preview 3
My nails got a gift!
Yesterday on Christmas Eve my mom and I felt the desire to make our nails pretty for Christmas. So I took two colors I recently bought in an OPI sale. I love me some red nails!

My mom's nails.
My mom has a biting habit and got a neck hernia recently. So I've helped her and painted her nails. It's hard to bite nails when they look so pretty because you don't want to ruin them ;) A full day without biting! I'm writing this on the eve of the first day of Christmas! :D The color my mom is wearing is the OPI - Cute little vixen, A beautiful glammy plummish color.

marjolein Kucmer christmas nails nail art red xmas 25th december underneath the mistletoe opi o.p.i. swatch review haul preview 3
My nails
Recently I had to cut my nails again. These days I find shorter nails quite handy with taking care of Jofee, so I didn't mind so much. I'm wearing the OPI - Underneath the mistletoe, It's a glittery true red color. Like I said I quite love me some red nails. I always think it matches well with my skin tone.

Also we both are wearing the OPI start to finish - base coat, top coat and strengthener as a top coat But silly me; I totally forgot to use it as a base coat on my nails. I have "odd sweat, skin, nails" whatever it is but nail polishes always have a problem with holding on to my nails. So my moms nail polish is fine and mine is gone (totally chipped/rolled of my nails like plastic stickers) So if you are like me.. remember start with a base coat xD I did enjoyed my nails very mich the whole day (It was gone from my nails in the evening).

I wish everyone a Merry, merry Christmas o
already a happy second Christmas day!