25 December 2014

Christmas: Our homemade breakfast

Marjolein kucmer christmas xmas bread homemade cake diy baked snow breakfast healthy good morning
Yummy!
Yesterday my mom and I baked this delicious traditional deluxe Christmas bread for our breakfast on the first and second day of Christmas. We make this Christmas bread every year since forever (I guess almost my entire life. The best, most delicious Christmas treat there is!

Marjolein kucmer christmas xmas bread homemade cake diy baked snow breakfast healthy good morning
Perfect!
It's not about the shape; you can just hit a piece of dough on a plate and bake it, you can braid, knot it the way you want. It's really just about the taste of this bread! The perfection is in the taste and so your family can dig in and enjoy!

Marjolein kucmer christmas xmas bread homemade cake diy baked snow breakfast healthy good morning
Mine!
So we usually scrape some butter on a slice but I wanted to show you how it looks inside. This bread it filler with raisins, almond and walnuts. Also some invisible but taste-able ingredients. The best Christmas bread ever!

I wish everyone a Merry, merry Christmas o
already a happy second Christmas day!