19 December 2014

Etude House shopping haul & review!!

Etude House Princess Makeup Table Sweet Dot Stick Sweet Nail Buffer haul review preview unboxing build pink hot pink etudehouse mask sample 1
GOT IT!
A few days ago I've received my package from Etude House. I've bought these 3 items on their Ebay store. Too long I've waited to get this makeup table, just too long. Why I've waited and why I but it now, honestly I have no clue. But i got it now and I'm happy! Also I got some other cute stuff!

Etude House Princess Makeup Table Sweet Dot Stick Sweet Nail Buffer haul review preview unboxing build pink hot pink etudehouse mask sample 1
Princess Makeup Table
$26,60 / Link to item
This is the box, scroll down to see the amazing makeup table, which can spin all around!

Etude House Princess Makeup Table Sweet Dot Stick Sweet Nail Buffer haul review preview unboxing build pink hot pink etudehouse mask sample 1
The pieces
Lots of people said it was gonna be tricky because it wasn't that good of quality 
and you really had to glue it etc.

Etude House Princess Makeup Table Sweet Dot Stick Sweet Nail Buffer haul review preview unboxing build pink hot pink etudehouse mask sample 1
It's amazing!
So I didn't need any glue, This thing is not wiggly, not falling apart by standing or moving around and doesn't make noise. It's perfect! I'm so happy with it I directly put all of my Etude house stuff in there :D It fits and I have more free space in there, which means I don't have that much after all :)

Etude House Princess Makeup Table Sweet Dot Stick Sweet Nail Buffer haul review preview unboxing build pink hot pink etudehouse mask sample 1
Sweet Nail Buffer
$2,85 / Link to item
I really wanted a buffer that would only make my nails shine! Because I already have nail files etc. This one looked so cute and big that I just had to have it and of course it works perfectly!

Etude House Princess Makeup Table Sweet Dot Stick Sweet Nail Buffer haul review preview unboxing build pink hot pink etudehouse mask sample 1
Sweet Dot Stick
3,80 / Link to item
I've lost my wooden dot stick, so I decided to buy this one. Nothing much else to say, it dots etc! 
(for nail art!)

Etude House Princess Makeup Table Sweet Dot Stick Sweet Nail Buffer haul review preview unboxing build pink hot pink etudehouse mask sample 1
Gifts!
Etude House was so sweet to give me some little gifts!
I love sheet mask these days! I can't wait to try out these items!

Note on their Ebay store!
Farewell, eBay Customers, This store will be closed on Dec-31. 
Thank you for Etude House store meanwhile!

Better start shopping!