13 December 2014

Jofee started teething!

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy 16 weeks old 4 months cute adorable teething marjolein kucmer sleeping
Today is the day!
Finally today we've checked in his mouth and really saw proof of that he started teething. He's been chewing like crazy these past few days and we all were wondering when it would start because also last week on Tuesday he turned 4 months. Also I took a picture of his first 2 missing teeth, soooo cute!!

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy 16 weeks old 4 months cute adorable teething marjolein kucmer sleeping
Two tiny holes
It's hard to miss it those two little holes there. I think it's so super duper amazing that I've found out when his first teeth were missing! Also now when he's trying to bite a little on your finger it feels so funny! I think the most thin he does now is biting on his buffalo chew bones.

Now it's bedtime for me and Jofee again.
I wish you all a delighted day or a good night sleep!