15 December 2014

Jofee's bath time adventure with Mr. duck + video!

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy bath time rubber duck 4 months cute adorable training marjolein kucmer playing hyper
Jofee meets Mr. Duck
Today I want to share with you an amazing adventure with jofee. I've also recorded most parts of it. In this blogpost you will not see Jofee in the bath tub with water in it because we kinda need 4 hands to wash him and not splash the whole kitchen and us. But Jofee & mister duck became amazing and hyper friends!

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy bath time rubber duck 4 months cute adorable training marjolein kucmer playing hyper
The video
In this video you'll see Jofee acting totally silly with Mr. Duck. In the beginning the lighting was a bit too much but I fixed it in a few seconds. Also Mr duck lost his voice after the video but he's still a good friend of Jofee.

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy bath time rubber duck 4 months cute adorable training marjolein kucmer playing hyper
* I'm so happy!*
This was just right in the beginning when he realized Mr. Duck could speak and he went totally hyper! 

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy bath time rubber duck 4 months cute adorable training marjolein kucmer playing hyper
*Towel please*
I've managed to take one good picture in his hyper moments. He is so not controllable right after you show him a towel. So I'm proud at this picture :)

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy bath time rubber duck 4 months cute adorable training marjolein kucmer playing hyper
*Mr Duck, I'm back!*
Right after I've finished blow drying  and brushing him I've let him play again. A true action shot!

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy bath time rubber duck 4 months cute adorable training marjolein kucmer playing hyper
*Welcome to my "tub"*
He really loves it when the bath is on its side, sometimes I just take it out for fun :)

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy bath time rubber duck 4 months cute adorable training marjolein kucmer playing hyper
*ME*
"Who's my pretty boy!?"
I love it when he's freshly brushed and blow dried. He looks extra teddy then.
Not that he ever gets really dirty or tangled but his hairs shine prettier and he has more floof!

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and video!

Stay tuned for more Jofee fun!