28 December 2014

Jofee's very first steps in the snow + VIDEO!!

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy 18 weeks old 4 months cute adorable marjolein kucmer playing snow snowing first time 1
My winter wonder man!
YES, I did caught the whole thing on video! So yesterday (Secret third Christmas day) We woke up and there was snow! After a horrible dream of losing my sweet Jofee; I looked at him and was happy again, then looked outside and yelled aaaaaaaaaaah! SNOW!! So Jofee got to meet snow for the very first time in his life!


jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy 18 weeks old 4 months cute adorable marjolein kucmer playing snow snowing first time 1
The video!
 
jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy 18 weeks old 4 months cute adorable marjolein kucmer playing snow snowing first time 1
The garden
A few days ago I said now it's done Jofee has to be able to play outside and not make himself dirty every time be naughty running around in the borders. "I wanna build a fence!" and so I did! Now Jofee can play outside again and stayed clean. I feel so lucky I build this fence just before the snow arrived! :D I had to hit the big wooden stakes 20 cm in the ground with a big hammer, I felt even prouder when I didn't had that much of muscle pain the other day :D

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy 18 weeks old 4 months cute adorable marjolein kucmer playing snow snowing first time 1
On adventure
The first day with Jofee in the snow was very special. He mostly went on adventure in the back garden. And when we went out front we saw our front neighbor with her dog (big bigger than Tara was) When those 2 first met she stood on him with one paw and he became so scared of her. now with all the snow and puppy training friends he's scared of no one haha. He saw her and became super happy and hyper. He laid with his tummy on the snow to challenge her :D this was so super cute to see. But when we walked further he became scared of the people with snow shovels and the sound snow randomly falling from trees or cars. So he insisted me to carry him because I lost his tail (totally gone between his legs) Today we've walked again and he could take on the world and the fear was gone :)

Do you have snow where you are?