16 December 2014

MaskGenie Challenge #1 Dewytree - Ginseng nutritious black sheet mask review

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong preview marjolein kucmer 4 dewytree ginseng black sheet mask
Day 1
Today I officially joined & started with the MaskGenie Challenge! I'm super excited to try so many mask in such short time! Also I think it's a great way to finally open my box of masks and use them! On this day I'm going to try out the Dewytree - Ginseng nutritious black sheet mask. Let's check it out!

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong preview marjolein kucmer 4 dewytree ginseng black sheet mask
The MaskGenie Challenge by MaskGenie
 You'll have to use 5 masks within 10 days!
You'll have to take photos of you & your mask and write a short review about them!
 Also tag @MaskGenie and #maskgeniechallenge on Instagram each time you post!

Those who complete the challenge before 31 December 2014, 
will be in to win one of Genie's Favorite Masks Pouch!

For more information visit Geniefavproducts page about this challenge

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong preview marjolein kucmer 4 dewytree ginseng black sheet mask
Dewytree - Ginseng nutritious black sheet mask
This mask was in my Memebox #10 and I've heard lots of people chatting about it. Good and bad things. The information about this mask says: This soothing- brightening -tightening mask with ginseng and ginkgo leaf extract gives you deep nourishment and relaxation to exhausted skin.

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong preview marjolein kucmer 4 dewytree ginseng black sheet mask
I feel so fabulous right now!
Well the mask is too tiny, like always. but a cut here and there and it was okay. It was super slimy when it came out of the packaging. Also the smell was really, really strong and ginsengy. You got to love it, else it would be too much. I did quite like the smell. Also I think the mask was a bit too wet for my liking; the mask was sometimes slipping away.

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong preview marjolein kucmer 4 dewytree ginseng black sheet mask
After 5 minutes
you should wear this mask 15 to 20 minutes, but I've only wore it only for 5 minutes. The mask started burning on my skin really badly. It stung me until my eyes started crying. Maybe it's hard to see with this lighting but my chin, inner part of my cheeks and forehead close to my brows were glowing red/rosy. This burning feeling stayed for like 10 minutes.  The redness did disappear after like 5 minutes. 

Recommendation
I do recommend this mask to people who love ginseng and have a not so sensitive skin.
For people with sensitive skin and love ginseng, don't buy the mask; Get yourself some ginseng tea!

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong preview marjolein kucmer 4 dewytree ginseng black sheet mask
Check my Instagram for my 
MaskGenie Challenge entry pictures.

Stay tuned for more MaskGenie fun!