17 December 2014

MaskGenie Challenge #2 A-True - Real black tea true active mask review

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong marjolein kucmer a true real black tea true active 2
Day 2
Today was a very busy day. Did some shopping and Jofee had puppy training again. This is not only an exersize for him but also for me lol! When I came home I was so ready for an relaxing mask. On this day I'm going to try out the A-True - Real black tea true active mask. Let's check it out!

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong preview marjolein kucmer 4 dewytree ginseng black sheet mask
The MaskGenie Challenge by MaskGenie
 You'll have to use 5 masks within 10 days!
 You'll have to take photos of you & your mask and write a short review about them!
 Also tag @MaskGenie and #maskgeniechallenge on Instagram each time you post!

Those who complete the challenge before 31 December 2014, 
will be in to win one of Genie's Favorite Masks Pouch!

For more information visit Geniefavproducts page about this challenge

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong marjolein kucmer a true real black tea true active 2
Real Black Tea True Active Mask
This mask is using up to 73% of Compagnie Coloniale Black Tea Fermentation. It delivers a natural vital power to the skin which helps restore its vitality giving it a more natural and radiant glow. So it's firming, hydrating, brightening and boosting. I've used this mask before a long while ago.

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong marjolein kucmer a true real black tea true active 2
I feel much better than yesterday :)
The essence in this mask is way more balanced. It's not dripping from the packaging and it is right amount just enough for 15-20 minutes to let your skin suck it all up. So by saying this, yes your skin sucks in the essence. It has a lovely classic a-True smell to it, which I love! the smell itself relaxes me already. The then feel of the mask is really nice and it did stick on my face very good. 

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong marjolein kucmer a true real black tea true active 2
Happy skin!
So my face after this mask turned a little more pickish that normal but I didn't had an unpleasent feeling. So I think it was just a reaction to it. (My skin is sensitive and acts up red really fast after applying stuff) This mask really made me relax and my skin really looked happy afterwards. Still when I touch it "now" it feels so incredible soft! One of my favorite masks so far (in life).

Recommendation
I recommend this mask to everyone, already because it smells amazing. But if you want a baby skin you should, try this. If you want to really relax, try this. And if you want a mask that fits on your face. Try this :)

geniesfavproducts maskgenie pouch genie mask challenge review subscriptionbox pouch chinese asian hong kong marjolein kucmer a true real black tea true active 2
Check my Instagram for my 
MaskGenie Challenge entry pictures.

Stay tuned for more MaskGenie fun!