28 December 2014

Selfies & snowy pictures in the snow + VIDEO!!

snow winter wonderland snowy selfie selfies today december sunday winter cold frozen marjolein kucmer pink cute adorable kawaii keai aegyo youtube video.png
Happy in the snow!
So today when Jofee did his morning nap I decided to take my DSLR camera to take some nature pictures. So I thought why not make some extra selfies while Jofee sleeps quietly... so I thought :O I didn't know so I happily made some pictures and I even went crazy and did a little vlog!
 

The video is uploading now!!
It will be here when it's ready!!
 
snow winter wonderland snowy selfie selfies today december sunday winter cold frozen marjolein kucmer pink cute adorable kawaii keai aegyo youtube video.png
This pictures screams brr to me!
Just the combination with wet plants, snowy roofs, bright sun & clear sky plus lots of smoke coming from the roofs means to mean that's it's so cold and that the snow will stay.
 
snow winter wonderland snowy selfie selfies today december sunday winter cold frozen marjolein kucmer pink cute adorable kawaii keai aegyo youtube video.png
My snow boots!
I love these babies! I was wondering if I would ever wear these again, because we already lost hope for snow this year. We're all so happy with this weather! Also I love the pink laces I've put in last year.
 
snow winter wonderland snowy selfie selfies today december sunday winter cold frozen marjolein kucmer pink cute adorable kawaii keai aegyo youtube video.png
A walk on Sunday
So I saw these people walk here and they didn't knew I was taking them into this shot, also you don't see their faces so their safe from the internet. But everything that's going on in this picture is just beautiful somehow. Can't say why but I like it!
 
snow winter wonderland snowy selfie selfies today december sunday winter cold frozen marjolein kucmer pink cute adorable kawaii keai aegyo youtube video.png
Never ending
With me in the picture who tried to make bunny fingers but it looks like I'm pointing. But the shot of the trees is just wonderful! I love it so much!
 
snow winter wonderland snowy selfie selfies today december sunday winter cold frozen marjolein kucmer pink cute adorable kawaii keai aegyo youtube video.png
Selfie!
I suddenly noticed the sun was behind me and if I would look the other way I would look angry for looking into to sun xD So I made the picture this way and then I saw how good the lighting was and a made some more pictures :P
 
snow winter wonderland snowy selfie selfies today december sunday winter cold frozen marjolein kucmer pink cute adorable kawaii keai aegyo youtube video.png
Woow just woow!
This evening I just stood up to get something and looked outside and I said woow.
I took out my camera and went outside, sat on my knees and took the shot!
 
Jofee in panic
in the moment Jofee was sleeping in the morming, he aparen'ly was not sleeping. He started crying intensely when I walked out the door. My mom told me this was different then just softly crying when I was not in the room. This was blind panic and losing me crying. After a long while he calmed a bit when I mother was talking softly to him that it was okay and that he could go to sleep. shortly after I came home and he was happy again :)
 
I hope you liked the pictures I've taken and vlog :)
Good night.