06 January 2015

ABCDEat Christmas Box unboxing & review!

ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Such a good box!
Yes I know Christmas is long gone but there are tons of cute and happy pink candies in here that matches in January & February (I love me some extra cuteness and pink in these 2 months, my own tradition for a few years now!) Everything in this box is so yummy! let's start reviewing!

ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Korea rice cake cookie - Chestnut 2ea
This is a chai tteak (glutinous rice) with chestnut encased in a soft, hollow butter cookie - combines a traditional Korean delicacy with a modern, western pastry! Chestnuts are very popular in Hong Kong especially in winter!
ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
The cookie is very crumbly and honestly I liked the chestnut filling the most. Also the chewiness of the cookie did hurt my teeth a bit, but I did ate them both because they were very nice!

Orion Choco Boy - Mushroom shaped biscuits 50g
Choco boy is a delicious snack which are made to look like cute little mushrooms, topped with a milk chocolate "cap"and a crunchy biscuit "stalk"- a very tasty combination!
ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
I love these so much, They were similar to the DIY mushroom sets I made just before I got this box (haven't blogged about that yet) the taste is so good and I really love me some crunchiness and chocolate! indeed best combination!

ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Morinaga ramune candy bottle 27g
These Japanse sweets are flavoured with a traditional Japanee soft drink similar to lemonade. what's best about them is their packaging- soft drink flavoured candies inside a soft drink bottle, how ironic!
ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
I got pineapple flavour and I quite like it! when you eat it, it slowly falls apart in your mouth and every time it does that you got that nice flavour again. Like it!

Heart shaped gummy jellies (from Thailand) 6ea
These are gummies shaped as colourful hearts! what's different about them though is that they are individually packaged, like throat lozenges actually, but of course, much yummier!
ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
It was hard to figure out how to open them lol but when I got them out... so good, fresh and yummy! On the picture it looks weird but that's mostly because of the sunlight. Its a super cute tiny jelly candy heart that I love!

Candy cane candies 1ea
The colourful little candies are inside the candy cane! After you finish with the candies, you still can hang the candy cane onto your Christmas tree!
ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
I looked, tasted it, fell in love and... what candy?! They were so good, They tasted a little like chocolate but with a sugary colourful coating. Very cute and tasty!

ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Nissin Cisco Crisp choco 1ea
These are flaky and crispy corn flakes that are encased with a rich strawberry flavoured chocolate. These are great to decorate with lovely Christmas delicacy.
ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
Best thing every, but I already knew that and I was so happy when I saw that I got this in my box! I've tasted the Mixed berry one a while ago and fell in love. I need more of these! addicted!

Weed diy rice cracker toy 1 ea
Each set comes with a rice cracker with a cartoon character printed on top and also a syringe with coloured syrup inside.
ABCDEat Christmas box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Review
Check out my amazing art! Lol first I tried to write some stuff but I totally failed and ate the cracker. I think it's more fun to draw with it than actually eat it. I love rice crackers but the syrup was hmm not my thing. but still lots of fun! :D

Final thoughts
7 snacks and 7 snacks I loved! We have a winner! 
I absolutely love this box! This one was so cute, tasty and fun! so not great for my diet but hey, this is the only candy I got left in my life so I treat myself with this subscription box! This box costs $15 with $6,99 shipping!

ABCDEat box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Check out their super new website!
Click the picture above to go there! 
You can also follow them on FacebookInstagram!
So ABCDEat is a subscription box where you have to buy each box separately so you'll never get stuck with a subscription, how awesome is that right?! Also there are different boxes for you to order. The standard monthly boxes and special themed boxes. Sometimes there are special box deals going on. Sign up for free now and start shopping!

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts

Stay tuned for more ABCDEat fun!