21 January 2015

ABCDEat January Box unboxing & review!

ABCDEat january box unboxing 2015 review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Epic discovery and some sad news.
There is something in this box which made me an addict right away in trouble: because of the epic taste and it doesn't hurt my teeth. Check the reviews to see about which "something" I'm talking! Also ABCDEat decided to take a break and there is no new information for future plans yet. After this unboxing, no worries 3 more boxes are coming soon ;) But let's start with this one.

Also the review is gonna be a bit different because of the lack of time I've got and the hunger I got for snacks lol. So shortened text from the info card and no review pictures, you just have to trust me on my word ;)

ABCDEat january box unboxing 2015 review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Dahfa dried fish slices 2pcs (Malaysia)
They are made from fresh cuttlefish meat, with no cholesterol, no saturated fat, and low in sodium. These are high in protein!

Review
Not yet tasted it.. scared of fish snacks lol

Richeese ahh triple cheese corn stick 2pcs (Indonesia)
These are wafer rolls filled with a cheese filling.

Review
These were so weird but tasty! Can't really say what to love, but I sure did hat to finish the whole thing and I will also eat the other one too soon lol :)

ABCDEat january box unboxing 2015 review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Heart Crayon shin chan diy butt shaped pudding (Japan)
Another fun Shin Chan diy! Time to be creative!

Review
I'll make these soon and post a new blogpost about it with the ice cream diy I got around the same time from Genie! ;) Maybe the taste isn't fab, but I just love diy's!

Yaokin ruler candy cola (Japan)
This reminded Genie of candy when she still lived in New Zealand.

Review
Just tasted it and it's gone! I love candy with cola flavour! Cola candy was always my most favorite candy when I was a child :) It looks like those sour rolls candy but then it taste way better!

ABCDEat january box unboxing 2015 review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Korea Rice cake cookie original 2 pcs (Korea)
This is a chai tteok (glutinous rice) encased in a soft, hollow butter cookie.

Review
This is not really my thing. The inside again tastes good but it is to hard and chewy which hurt my teeth and I don't really like the cookie part sadly.

Edo assorted fruit gummy candy 2pcs (Japan)
These are chewy gummies in different fruit flavours.

Review
These tastes amazing (epic!) and sure they are chewey but they don't hurt my teeth surprisingly! The taste of this candy is so pure, good and fresh that it made me an addict and I need more!

ABCDEat january box unboxing 2015 review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Skysail chestnut (China)
These are pre-peeled chestnuts which are eating a lot in winter.

Review
I normally love to eat chestnuts when I was a kid and we were searching for them in the woods. But these don't taste like the ones we got here. The taste like boiled red beans to me (which I don't like). :(

Jack 'n jill chips Beef flavoured crunchies (China)
Delicious snack just for you!

Review
Ooh I really liked these ones! They reminded me of those Heart Breaker chips where have here in our stores :) It tastes really good!

Forgot one...
and now also just realizing I've skipped the December box unboxing, woops!

Sourplum Lollipop (Hong Kong)
This lollipop is made from maltose and a preserved plum inside. A sour and sweet treat!

Review
I can already say that I'm gonna love this because I also loved the similar candy from the December box which you'll see soon! this is good stuff!

Final thoughts
9 snacks and 6 snacks I loved! We have a winner! 
A very good ox whit some sad face but hey, that's just me ;) I think I need some serious chatting with Genie about some epic candy! These boxes are really affordable and you get good and fun stuff to try out from Asia! 

ABCDEat january box unboxing 2015 review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Check out their super new website!
Click the picture above to go there! 
You can also follow them on Facebook & Instagram!
So ABCDEat is a subscription box where you have to buy each box separately so you'll never get stuck with a subscription, how awesome is that right?! Also there are different boxes for you to order. The standard monthly boxes and special themed boxes. Sometimes there are special box deals going on. Sign up for free now and start shopping!

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts

Stay tuned for more ABCDEat fun!