14 January 2015

Clarisonic Mia 2 Haul, Review and an Epic Story!

clarisonic mia 2 facial sonic cleanser cleansing tool brush automatic haul review sample shopping cool fancy makeup removing gel vogue 1
Best new year's resolution ever!
I've spoken about this a while ago not sure if I named my entire plan. But here it is; My proud new year's resolution haul and a story of courage when I went to buy it! Thanks to my lovely Meme-beauty friends, I made my choice and got it!

The story
Since I was little and aware of what lightning, thunder and fireworks are I've been afraid of it so badly. I know better, but my inner self tells me the world ends (getting jumpy). This is only when I'm outdoors. When I'm indoors I can take on the world haha! On the 31st of December it's allowed here in the Netherlands to play around with fireworks the entire day. Mostly you see kinds and teenagers play around with fireworks. But on this day my whole life I would stay indoors because I was so afraid I might get hurt. 
This year: I wanted to show Jofee the world on 31st December and we walked our little round in the neighborhood and let him hear fireworks from a far. (In this time Jofee was fine, his trauma was later this day) when we came home, I said he I'm gonna get myself a Clarisonic Mia 2 because it's on sale now and I really want to start 2015 fresh and new! So I stepped on my bike, rode to the city and bought myself a Clarisonic Mia 2! When I came home it suddenly hit me that this was the very first time in my life that I was outdoors on the 31st...twice! :D Milestone!

clarisonic mia 2 facial sonic cleanser cleansing tool brush automatic haul review sample shopping cool fancy makeup removing gel vogue 1
 Clarisonic Mia 2
Sensitive brush / €119,20 / Link to deal in NL
Some official information: It's Lightweight, compact and equipped with a travel case, Clarisonic Mia 2 gives you a gentle and effective cleanse at home or on the go. It has 2 Speeds (Delicate, Universal)With varying levels of sonic speed, you can customize your Clarisonic Mia 2 cleansing experience to address your specific skin concerns. Designed for compromised or fragile skin, Speed 1 (Delicate) is delicate enough for even very sensitive skin conditions. Universal for all skin types and cleansing six times better than hands alone, Speed 2 (Universal) is developed for normal daily use and enhances cleansing by 26% compared to Speed 1. A 1-Minute Pulsing T-TimerFor even and thorough cleansing, Clarisonic Mia 2 features a T-Timer® that pulses momentarily to indicate it is time to move to another part of your face. I has a 2 Year Warranty. It's Rechargeable and Waterproof. The device standard somes with: Sensitive Brush Head, Protective Travel Case, Sample Size Cleanser 1 oz, Universal Voltage pLink Charger.

clarisonic mia 2 facial sonic cleanser cleansing tool brush automatic haul review sample shopping cool fancy makeup removing gel vogue 1
My review
So I'm using this ever since and I absolutely love it! I was afraid I might got a break out in the first week of using it but I only got one little thing and I'm sure it was my skin doing that and not the Clarisonic! Also I have hyper sensitive skin and also afraid if my skin might not like it. But it can easily handle speed 2 too :D This cleanser is nice but I'm currently using the Caolion - Moon pool deep cleansing, it's super soft and fresh for my skin. I've tried the Enesti - Rice & milk foaming cleanser once but I got a facelift after because my skin turned so dry and painful. Also the Evas - Rosemine remedy foam cleanser is super gentle to my skin :) Finally I can use my foam cleansers I got from memebox, Felt like hoarder cleansers because I only used the bubble kind :) Also it's very easy to take care of the Mia 2 (charging, letting it dry, and cleaning it) Best thing ever! Do I recommend it yes, because my hyper sensitive skin survived it! But only get it with a good deal or discount!

clarisonic mia 2 facial sonic cleanser cleansing tool brush automatic haul review sample shopping cool fancy makeup removing gel vogue 1
Gifts
Well I got the vogue.. no not happy with that but you don't say that in a store. I have Dyslexia and I never ever read magazines because they are in Dutch and that reads not lovely for me. Don't ask it's a Dyslexia thing :) But the other gift is royal sample of the Clarins - Double Serum. I got a little sample from Genie and she told me it's her one of her most favorite serums in winter. I tried and and loved it too! so I asked with an unknowing face: A friend of mine told me I should try the Clarins double serum but I've never heard of it, do you maybe have a sample of the product for me so I may try it out? She said sure and then oh we don't have the official samples anymore I'll make one for you :) She took this little cup and kept pumping the serum in there! So I got a quite huge sample of this love way to expensive serum now :) It's normally like €76,50 but it's now on sale for €68,85 (NL only)

So the only thing I'm missing is a bath rug in front of my sink in my room. I get such cold feet now in winter during my skincare routine. So I've ordered one on H&M :D Guess what color?! :)

I know this was an expensive new year's resolution 
but it was so worth it! How are your new year's resolutions going?