10 January 2015

Epic Etude House nail polish haul & review + video!!

Etude House Play Nail ARCTIC AURORA 302 dancing aurora 304 polar bear Help My Finger Quick Dry Drop Art Gel Coat review haul swatch perfect epic kucmer 1
My super exhausted face lol :D
Today I didn't plan to make this video. I wanted to make an H&M haul video and a Memebox unboxing but I had a huge fight with my softboxes and my room and I've ended up realizing that after everything my nail polish still wasn't ruined, so then I knew, let's review these polishes! :D

Etude House Play Nail ARCTIC AURORA 302 dancing aurora 304 polar bear Help My Finger Quick Dry Drop Art Gel Coat review haul swatch perfect epic kucmer 1 youtube video
The review video!
I've been struggling with light the entire day and you don't know how many video shots I've made. My entire back hurts like crazy but I didn't give up and tadaa a video!

Etude House Play Nail ARCTIC AURORA 302 dancing aurora 304 polar bear Help My Finger Quick Dry Drop Art Gel Coat review haul swatch perfect epic kucmer 1
Etude House Play Nail ARCTIC AURORA Nail - #302 Dancing Aurora & #304 Polar Bear
8ml /$4.98 → $4.48 / Link to product at Jolse
Two thin layers are enough, I'm forever in love with these colors! ;)

Etude House Play Nail ARCTIC AURORA 302 dancing aurora 304 polar bear Help My Finger Quick Dry Drop Art Gel Coat review haul swatch perfect epic kucmer 1
Etude House Play Nail Art Gel Coat
8ml / $5.98 → $5.38 / Link to product at Jolse
Found my new favorite top coat!

Etude House Help My Finger Quick Dry Drop
10ml / $6.76 / Link to product on Ebay
One drop is enough, it's just like magic!

I've honestly never been so happy with nail polish before,
It's like a whole new world!

Stay tuned for more Etude House fun!