04 January 2015

Happy new year!! + resolutions!

jofee maltese happy new year marjolein kucmer fireworks collage puppy dog wishes
Happy new year!!
Written on the 4th of January with my heart from the 1 of January ;) I want to wish you all A majorly happy new year!! May you be healthy & joyful in 2015 and enjoy the wonders of life! I'm going to share some pretty fireworks pictures I've shot and my new year's resolutions :)

jofee maltese happy new year marjolein kucmer fireworks collage puppy dog wishesjofee maltese happy new year marjolein kucmer fireworks collage puppy dog wishes
jofee maltese happy new year marjolein kucmer fireworks collage puppy dog wishesjofee maltese happy new year marjolein kucmer fireworks collage puppy dog wishes
Click the pictures to enlarge
 The fireworks in our neighborhood where amazing and very heavy this year and I learned pretty quick how to take awesome pictures with my dslr camera! :D

Jofee's firework trauma
So on new year's eve Jofee was in for his nap and way before midnight some huge fireworks went off right one street behind us. The fireworks looked like the last picture times 5! The whole sky above us was covered in fireworks and it sounded heavier than any thunder/fireworks I've heard. Poor Jofee was so scared; he barked from fear (he never really barks) and peed in his bed. He was shared ever since and I had to hold him close to me the whole evening and night. So after I started watching a movie and I placed him next to me and he kinda calmed down because the movie covered some sounds from outside and he could still be close to me. Now Jofee is still a bit traumatized and a bit jumpy of unknown sounds, like a weird sound came from the coffee machine and his tale was already so low and hey jumped up to me because he was scared. Silly things to be scared off but this has been going on since the new year. It will pass :)

My New Year's Resolutions
hmm call it: do's and don'ts

Do's:
Eat healthy
Try always to take the bike instead of the bus.
Buy only things that you know you're gonna use right away
Buy less, buy the best!
Smile
Keep blogging & Youtube more!
Train Jofee to the fullest

Don'ts:
Do not ever buy or wear circle lenses
Never start smoking again
Never drink a sip of alcohol
Don't be reckless
Don't buy budget because then you got too much crap!
Don't trust professionals too early.
Don't stay up too late!

This is my list, don't overdo it, feel free and just write some things that are do-able!
Do you have New Year's "resolutions"?