02 January 2015

Mindless playing Thief!

Thief weird sneaking game fps rpg thieving pc cool awesome addict review dead bodies
Woops, addicted!
So I've planned some things and because I'm totally wrecked from the last few days: Christmas, new year and to have to carry Jofee the whole evening on new years eve because he was so scared, made me poofed! So on new year's day I've started gaming and woops it's already January second...

These 2 days has been only to rest and to regain some new energy. Yesterday I've started playing Escape from Dead Island and finished it already in 6 hours.. good game, long game but I'm just too good xD

Thief weird sneaking game fps rpg thieving pc cool awesome addict review dead bodies
Things got weird!
Today I gave Thief a second chance, the first time I went playing this game with the wrong mindset and now I was ready to sneak around! Also like in the previous game you think zombies lol! The whole game is just to f*ck you up, honestly there is no good clue in that game but just to sh*t with your mind. In this game well when I saw this moment with some guys bringing in dead bodies to somewhere (no spoilers!) I knew it was gonna get weird again! and yes it did.. Not finished yet! better game than me ;) 

I've been so sucked in this game that I totally forgot blogging and checking the social media world! I'll soon get back to the living and the sane xD

I don't recommend Escape from Dead Island (do recommend Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide, best games ever!) and this game is cool too if you love some strategy in your gameplay!

Yes, I love beauty, I love lifestyle and also I love gaming!