23 February 2015

Memebox Challenge complete!!

Memebox 미미박스 Meme insane challenge unboxing box subscription box beautybox review preview haul done finished complete
The official Memetower!
It's truly over! I've completed my Memebox challenge (yes a few days ago, needed to recover before I would blog again!) In this blogpost I'm going to share with you details of this challenge, so you know what they actual challenge was. Also in this blogpost I'm taking you on "box" memory lane! Telling you which "box" was truly my favorite design!

Memebox 미미박스 Meme insane challenge unboxing box subscription box beautybox review preview haul done finished complete
124 Memeboxes!
My entire stash is 126 but 2 of those boxes are now on its way to me, I'll probably receive them tomorrow! So ,the challenge; the moment Memebox told us "bye, bye" I started blogging like a maniac because that could also meant to say "bye, bye" to the review points. Yes, we affiliate members got points for each blogpost we would write. Then I was curious and asked what would happen to this system. They told all affiliate members after me email that the system would change after the 10th of February. Then I started blogging even faster :) After the 10th I got bit down because only boxes after Oct 1st you could submit and I already did all those, and so I didn't wanted to go through with the challenge. But then a tiny voice in my head said "Marjolein, you can do it! You love Memebox and you love writing unboxing blogposts about them, this is your chance to really finish all those boxes who are still waiting for you" Then suddenly I thought YEAH I'm so right lol :D And without getting anything for it I kept on blogging and didn't give in... I did challenge myself and set my deadline to the 19th of February (the deadline for affiliate members to submit their last unboxings reviews). On the 19th I truly wrote my last Memebox unboxings. 

Since the 1st of February I've written 64 Memebox unboxing!
I also have a puppy (Jofee!) to look after and so in the time he would nap during noon I would go up to my room shooting pictures. Then around Jofee's 5pm until 7pm I would edit those pictures. And around 10:30pm Jofee's evening nap I would write blogposts. In the mean time I have to let him pee etc and brush him and more.. So around 11 when he got tired again he would sleep under my desk in his furry bed and I would blog until 3 AM mostly. I've written from 5 to 9 Memebox unboxings reviews a day. Honestly It's over now and I'm going on time to sleep but I wake up still tired. BUT it was totally worth it! :D

My last Memebox unboxing, click here.
My Memebox Database with links to all my unboxings, click here.

Memebox 미미박스 Meme insane challenge unboxing box subscription box beautybox review preview haul done finished complete
Box Memory lane
So between my first Memebox and my last, Memebox has changed their boxes very often. As you can see above in the picture, like 6 times and I'm not including the special collaboration Memeboxes. So from left to right. 
The 1st a coral colored Memebox with the text "Get is Beautybox by Memebox" and the same text in Korean on the front side. 
The 2nd A deep watermelon pink colored box with a present symbol on top with silver details. With again the text "Get is Beautybox by Memebox" and the same text in Korean on the front side.
The 3rd A hot pink colored box with a present symbol on top with silver details. With again the text "Get is Beautybox by Memebox" and the same text in Koren on the front side.
The 4thA deep watermelon pink colored box with a present symbol on top with silver details. With only Memebox written under the symbol and Memebox.com written on the front side.
The 5th a soft berry pink colored box with a black square with "World's No.1 K-Beauty store, Memebox, delivering beauty everyday" written in it. And Memebox.com written on the front side.
The 6th is a light pink top and a black bottom box with Memebox in black written on the top and Memebox in white written on the side, and with pink polka dots inside.

The 5th is the version Memebox is currently using.

Memebox 미미박스 Meme insane challenge unboxing box subscription box beautybox review preview haul done finished complete
My most favorite box versions!
So the most favorite is the coral colored box, I only have one of these. I really love the color because it's so soft and can blend with everything. Second I like also that the words are soft and calm. Third I love the Korean text on the front side which gives it an true Korean feeling and knowing what it says is peanuts. and fourth The way it's build is just so strong and hold really good. My first Memebox, my first love and still is alive!

The other one is the deep watermelon pink colored box with the symbol and the full text plus the Korean text on the front side. In I also love these. Sure they have the shiny symbol but because of the amount of white text on it, it makes it look more calm and The color is soft and can be matched a bit more than the other colors. And I love the Korean text on the front side which again gives it that true Korean skincare feeling.

Use them for?
In coral colored box I keep all my Memebox information card which is now stocked to the top and in all my watermelon + Korean text boxes I storage all my makeup 5 boxes for Korean makeup and 3 boxes for international makeup :P 3 boxes I have displayed under my sink, you only see the frontside of the boxes ;)

What now?
Soon I'll receive me other 2 (last) Memeboxes which I shall unbox for sure. but first let me blog about some other things. I've seen too much Memebox for the last month :D I hope you've enjoyed my Meme challenge!

Stay tuned for more Memefun!