02 February 2015

Secret Nature Moringa Seed products Haul & Review!

Secret Nature Moringa Seed products Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian rilakkuma flowers memebox jolse 1
Deluxe skincare
Today I'm going to haul & review the Moringa seed products from Secret Nature. I've bought these quite some time ago and I'm been using them a lot (I'm half way). These product really belong to my most favorite skin care products I ever used (If I had a list!) Ready for the review?!

I've bought them from the Memebox shop, but now there are not available anymore, 
but you can get them at Jolse!

Secret Nature Moringa Seed toner products Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian rilakkuma flowers memebox jolse
Secret Nature - Moringa Seed Toner
130ml / $14.98 / Link to product
Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Ferment Filtrate & Portulaca Oleracea Extract help to soothe the sensitive skin & take care of skin softly in order to make next skin care product absorbed in the skin fast. This is enriched essence which help the skin to be stable & wipe off the residue of makeup left after cleansing once more.
How to use
After washing face, Apply proper amount to the palms & spread it on your face all over softly following skin texture. Pat lightly to make it absorbed in the skin.

Secret Nature Moringa Seed toner products Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian flowers memebox jolse 2
Review
This toner feels thicker than most toners I know, more like an essence. As you see on my hand is didn't run off. It did tried to, but was stopped because it has a slightly thicker consistency. This product really refreshes, calms down and takes care of my skin after cleansing. Also it removes the residue of makeup & cleansers well but not in a harsh way. It leaves my skin super soft after and it feels like my skin is prepped for the next step in my skincare routine. 

Secret Nature Moringa Seed emulsion products Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian rilakkuma flowers memebox jolse
Secret Nature Moringa Seed Emulsion
130ml / $15.98 / Link to product
The Macadamia Seed oil gives moisture & nutrition immediately as soon as it spreads on the skin. The Lemon Balm extract & Rosehip Fruit extract helps to make the skin texture soft & sleek. The Moringa seed & 5 seed complex helps to get back the energy of skin itself. The Hibiscus flower extract in it gives the skin the energy & vitality.
How to use
After using toner, Apply proper amount to the palms & spread it on your face all over softly following skin texture. Pat lightly to make it absorbed in the skin.

Secret Nature Moringa Seed emulsion products Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian flowers memebox jolse 1
Review
For me "emulsion" is a whole new thing, because here in the Netherlands for years this would be another name for a cleansing milk to take off your makeup, so a whole new world! I honestly love it and my skin does too. As you can see on my hand this has an even more thicker consistency than the toner but thinner as a moisturizer. It absorbs good and leaves your skin very soft and moist. The elasticity of my skin is directly improved after applying. A perfect product to take your skincare pauze after(explained in the last part of this review).

Secret Nature Moringa Seed cream products Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian rilakkuma flowers memebox jolse
Secret Nature Moringa Seed Cream 
50ml / 16.98 / Link to product
The niacinamide improves blemishes & freckles by melanin and Adedosine helps to make the skin clear & vital. The Ceramide prevents moisture in skin from evaporating & external harmful materials from permeating into the skin. The Moringa seed & 5 seed complex help to get back the energy of skin itself. The Hibiscus flower extract in it gives the skin the energy & vitality.
How to use
In the last step of skin care, Apply proper amount to the palms & spread it on your face all over softly following skin texture. Pat lightly to make it absorbed in the skin.

Secret Nature Moringa Seed cream products Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian flowers memebox jolse 2
Review
This product has the thickest consistency of all three product but that's normal for a moisturizer. But although it's thicker it does spreads super smooth and glides over your skin. Almost like its 50% gelly when spread out. It absorbs well and leaves your skin super moist and plump; but without the fear of milia! That's one of the best parts of this cream! Also it absorbs so well it doesn't really matter if you apply in summer or winter. Just take a little more in winter than normal and you don't have to worry because it will absorb just as fast.

The scent and packaging
All three products have the same scent, which it amazingly epic! I've never had any skincare that smells so great, flowery, soft and fresh like this. The scent is so natural and gentle. It makes me smile and relax when I'm applying these products on my face. I love it.
The packaging is made from thick matt glass with a soft finish on the outside, Yes this is important for me because I hate the feeling of matt glass with a matt weird finish (same feeling as very dry cardboard boxes) but this glass feels soft, which is perfect! And the cap is made from matt plastic in a old gold metal kind of color with a shiny fresh gold circle on top.

Secret Nature products in my daily skincare routine
So if you were wondering how to use all these products in an allround Korean skincare routine, then here we go. This is my one of my daily evening routines:
(With the * in front of a step is a must for me and with a + is optional)
1* Wash my hands.
2+ I take of the first layer of makeup with a soft cleansing tissue.
3* Then I apply a random foam or gel cleanser on my face (with my Clarisonic)
4* After cleansing I apply my Secret Nature toner on a cotton pad and spread & pat all over my face.
5* A few seconds after I apply a little bit of my Secret Nature Emulsion on my hands and pat it into my skin.
6+ The skincare pause: To really let my emulsion absorb all the way, because lots of essences and serums are in following steps. In this time, brushing my teeth and making a hot water bottle :)
7* I apply my tea tree essence, then I wait few seconds and apply my pore minimizing  essence and after a few seconds my aqua essence for more moist.
8* Then I apply my ginseng serum for nutrition and moisture and let it absorb for a few seconds. 
9* After that I'm patting in my ampoule (mostly a propolis ampoule)
10* In this step I'm taking bit of the Secret Nature cream and spreading and patting it all over my face and neck.
11* Then taking a light eye cream stick and apply this under my eyes.
12+ Add some spot cream on spots if necessary.
13* Spray some moisture spray or refreshing spray on my face.
14* Wash hands again.
15* Apply hand cream on my hands.
16* apply lip balm on my lips.
And good night :)

Recommendation
YES, I highly recommend these! I'm halfway, if these are empty (although I have a chest full of skincare product), I will buy these again! I have highly sensitive skin and my skin loves these products and I never ever got milia from this!

So sadly Memebox doesn't sell these anymore and soon only ships domestic. 
But Jolse does sell these products and ships international!
Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the shop!
This is my top 1 most favorite Korean online beauty store!! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide (tons of orders; never got any customs problems!) and they are super sweet!! Every week there are popular brands in the spotlight with 10% off! worth to take a look!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. In the meantime I'm also using the Secret Nature from Jeju products. I will soon review these too.

See you in my next haul & review!