03 February 2015

Sir Jofee's choas and my beauty chaos!

jofee maltese dog puppy 24 weeks old 5 months cute adorable marjolein kucmer pet chaos memebox  2 saccone joly
* My chaos, what?*
Jofee's is officially all better, that hairball really indeed was the issue and he also directly felt better after. We also went for walkies and then the his chaos began! Also Today I've started making chaos, I decided I wanted to storage and display my makeup and skincare in a totally different way. So my room is a mess again. 

jofee maltese dog puppy 24 weeks old 5 months cute adorable marjolein kucmer pet chaos memebox  2 saccone joly
Mr. Chaos
So he's feeling all better and he really shows this, This is the second time he was ill and now this is also the second time he does this after he got ill; Going totally wild, hyper and tries to test our limits all over again. Biting, jumping, running hyper circles around the house. Really it's super cute to see him like that but also very tiring :) We had a lovely walk (the first time after he got ill), he jumped, pulled and run in circles the entire time on the leash, he's clearly happy :D

My chaos
I want to use more of my makeup products and also want to try and to make memelooks  with only memebox products and probably blog about it ;) But it's all in boxes under my sink and I want it to have easier access! And I have too much skincare products on my table next to my sink I don't use at the moment and so I'm shifting everything and that really makes chaos! Also I have the feeling I've lost a eyeliner! those beauty people ones from the K-style 4 or Global 15 boxes because I have both boxes and I only have 1 of those eye liners and I should have 2! :O

Also I did planned to do an Memebox unboxing today but I'm kinda stuck reorganizing my room ;) Also I did bought 2 Memeboxes yesterday, It's been 52 days since I've bought my last Memebox! I'm got the Seeds & Flowers and Valentine's Day #2 Candy for Me. They are going away, probably be back soon but I really wanted some sweet and spring-like boxes :D

Good night or have a great day!