05 February 2015

WondeRuci products Haul & Review!

WondeRuci products haul & review korean cosmetics asian memebox propolis chocolate cacao honey serum cream mascara remover 1
Wonderous products :)
I've received these products a while ago from Memebox (bought them) and I've recently started using them. Now I'm ready to review these items for you. I do have to tell you that Memebox doesn't sell these items anymore and so I've lost the official information about these product and hat's I've found is only in Korean; but I'll do my best to describe them as good as possible.

The eye cream
I've already wrote a review about this product here.

WondeRuci products haul & review korean cosmetics asian memebox propolis chocolate honey serum cream mascara remover cacao brightening mask
WondeRuci - Cacao brightening mask
100g / ± $30 / Link to product
The cacao ingredients in this mask will cleanse your skin from dirt and impurities clogged up in your pores. It also works to moisturize and brighten up your skin complexion. Also it smells and feels like real chocolate.

WondeRuci products haul & review korean cosmetics asian memebox propolis chocolate honey serum cream mascara remover cacao brightening mask
Review
It smells indeed amazing and like real chocolate. I did already reviewed this mask before on my Instagram. Here I told you how great moisture it gave to my skin and that I loved it. I still love it but sadly not for my skin. two days later I got a milia :( But I have 2 of these jars and I will empty them! Probably as foot and hands masks :D The smell is so effect!

WondeRuci products haul & review korean cosmetics asian memebox cacao chocolate honey cream mascara remover Propolis D.H.B serum
WondeRuci -  Propolis D.H.B. serum
50ml / ± $25 / Link to product
With 86% of propolis in this serum will it protects your skin from external toxins. It will soothe damaged skin and helps your skin maintaining the balance in your skin to keep it healthy and bright. It glides smoothly on your skin and absorbs well.

WondeRuci products haul & review korean cosmetics asian memebox cacao chocolate honey cream mascara remover Propolis D.H.B serum
Review
The consistency of this serum is quite thin, although when applied on my skin and it's been absorbs my skin feels super moist and it feels like it has way more elasticity. Like a soft baby skin with a pro scent to it. Yes I do think the scent of this product smells pro and maybe not meant for the teenage girl. Overall I really like this product and it's perfect for these dry winter days!

WondeRuci products haul & review korean cosmetics asian memebox cacao chocolate honey serum mascara remover Propolis D.H.B cream
WondeRuci -  Propolis D.H.B. Cream
50g / ± $30 / Link to product
With 80% of propolis in this serum will it protects your skin from external toxins. It will soothe damaged skin and helps your skin maintaining the balance in your skin to keep it healthy and bright. This cream is a moist bomb for your skin and works to lock the moisture.

WondeRuci products haul & review korean cosmetics asian memebox cacao chocolate honey serum mascara remover Propolis D.H.B cream
Review
The scent of this product reminds me of summer. It probably has a sun cream scent I've once smelled before. I really like it! The consistency is quite thick and spreads rich, but also it melts in your skin right away. After it absorbs all the way in your skin feels moist but a tiny bit sticky. So I would use this cream right before bedtime to let it do it's work. I think your skin needs to be really thirsty to be able to wear it in daytime.

WondeRuci products haul & review korean cosmetics asian memebox cacao chocolate honey serum Propolis cream real mascara remover
WondeRuci -  Real mascara remover
10ml / ± $17 / Link to product
With grapefruit extracts and other ingredients this mascara remover will remove the most stubburn waterproof or fibre mascara without having to damage your lashes or irritate the skin surrounding your eyes. With the precision brush it's easy to clean only your lashes.

WondeRuci products haul & review korean cosmetics asian memebox cacao chocolate honey serum Propolis cream real mascara remover
Review
So the first 2 pictures are before and after and you see no irritation going on and still all my lashes, count them haha ;) It's a new way for me to remove my mascara, but not a bad way. You brush your lashes and doing so you kinda have soaked them in the remover "stuff". then I took a basic cotton pad and moved it softly from left to right. Tada no more makeup :D Yes I like and I might keep this brush if it's empty to use it for other eye makeup removers to soak your lashes through the brush first instead of rubbing.

The eye cream
I've already wrote a review about this product here.

Recommendation?
I think the WondeRuci products are fun and good. I enjoy using these products but I think these aren't a "must" for me to buy again after they are empty. I hope you've enjoyed this review, let me know what you think :)

Stay tuned for more Memefun!