01 March 2015

Catrice Hexagon highlighter + more Haul, Review & Look

Catrice Nude Purism Pure Shimmer Highlighter limited edition march 2015 haul review 770 smoothie operator shine gloss 160 coraline 2
Pastel yellow, vibrant coral and hexagons!!
A short while ago I've found some epic makeup treasures and I love to share this with you. Some were in clearance sale so maybe you can still get them in time or.. and one item is brand new in the Catrice limited editions. I hardly ever buy Catrice stuff, only If I think it's a 100% worth it :D 

Catrice Nude Purism Pure Shimmer Highlighter limited edition march 2015 haul review 770 smoothie operator shine gloss 160 coraline
The 3 treasure finds.
So Like i was telling you in my "short chats" in my Memebox unboxings that I have been loving pastel yellow for some reason and I needed more if this perfect spring color. I thought well I know Catrice have lots of colors for eye shadow, it would surprise me if they didn't got it. So I went there and nothing!! :( So I walked up to check the sale bin for leftover/bye, bye makeup and there it was; perfect, untouched pastel yellow with the perfect white base!! With that I saw this lip gloss, I've opened it sneaky and smelled and check the lit etc. and also brand new! I secretly swatched it on my hand and fell in love with the color. A few days later my sister went shopping and also checked the Catrice stand, when she came home she gave me the highlighter, which I had to pay for of course, because we both wanted this so much and the limited edition would arrive "today" but it was early already, so she got one for me too directly. I've checked yesterday and it's already sold out in the entire shopping centre. I'm so happy she got it for me :D I wanted it because of the Hexagons duh! If it is a good product, I would find out later :)

Catrice Nude Purism Pure Shimmer Highlighter limited edition march 2015 haul review absolute eye colour 770 smoothie operator
Catrice - Absolute Eye Colour - 770 Smoothie Operator
€2,89 €1,00 / 2.0g / Link 
What I love about this eye shadow color, is the white base it has. some yellow eye shadows are just so yellow which makes your eyes look weird and ill. This one really makes your eyes speak and gives it a fresh look. I think this is a perfect color for spring. Why they have removed it from their collection is weird to me. But I follow my own "trend" so there must be other colors trendy now ;) The color is very soft and lightweight. you can boost it easily with the NYX Jumbo eye pencil in 604 Milk Lait which you can see on the right swatch. I really love to play around with this color and match is with a perfect grey jeans, pastel yellow nails and some top which I haven't figured out yet. Puzzling the perfect spring outfit! Where to buy hmm, try Ebay or the sale section of your store which sells Catrice.

Catrice Nude Purism Pure march 2015 haul reviewinfinite shine lip gloss 160 walk the coraline swatch
Catrice - Infinite Shine Lip Gloss - 160 Walk The Coraline
€2,99 €1,00 / 5.0ml / Link
Last year I've discovered that vibrant colors match me very well. This was very big to and then suddenly Memebox also dumped lots of vibrant lip products in our boxes and I love it. The purple tones and purple based hot pink colors hates me. Too cool colors don't really match my skintone. So I thought; stick with what you and your skintone loves! So this coral color really makes me happy, it's truly perfect! It has little blue & white shimmers in there, to make your lips shine and to make your teeth look whiter, pff never going to happen I got off-white teeth and they'll stay like that :) but the shine effect I really love. It's really lip glossy, sticky but not overdone. Also if you do the MMM move; the lipstick won't be pushed to the edges of your lips, it stays in place :D It doesn't really tint but because it won't budge I don't mind :D The scent is also sweet, soft and not cheap. I just love this lip gloss (in my handbag!)

Catrice Nude Purism Pure Shimmer Highlighter limited edition march 2015 haul review swatch
Catrice - Limited Edition Nude Purism - Pure Shimmer highlighter
€4,59 / 5g / Link
A playfield of hexagons!! Yes this was truly my only reason I've got this in the first place! You know how much I love Hexagons, I just couldn't say no. Last time I've bought from a limited edition was when they named it Celtic. So I don't have much highlighter and I also don't use them often because I already shine on the highlight areas. Mostly I need more of that white setting powder ;) This highlighter is okay, not the best. You can't pick it up with a brush. With your fingers it's do-able so I would think with a dry sponge applicator. Also you need 2 layers to get it visible. But when you do it is a pretty nice highlighter. Very true and delicate. I won't recommend if you need a good highlighter, only if you like Hexagons :)

Catrice Nude Purism Pure Shimmer Highlighter limited edition march 2015 haul review 770 smoothie operator shine gloss 160 coraline 1
The look
I was just swatching it all on my face and this is it :) I think with a night blue or black shirt, and some white & black eyeliner it looks better. But I can really work with these 2 colors. As you can see; you hardly see anything from the highlighter. The shine you see, is my natural shine. So all makeup etc I've used in the look are;
 Mizon - Correct Combo Cream 
 Unni Recipe - Makes Your Skin Smooth Firming Pact - #21 Light Beige 
 NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencil - 604 Milk Lait 
 Catrice - Absolute Eye Colour - 770 Smoothie Operator 
 A'Pieu - Full of nature mascara 
 Catrice - Infinite Shine Lip Gloss - 160 Walk The Coraline 
 Catrice - Limited Edition Nude Purism - Pure Shimmer highlighter 

I've sure that'll empty these products! (maybe not the highlighter, because it sucks and looks pretty!) Do you know the brand Catrice, Do you have a favorite product from them you truly recommend?