28 April 2015

Ebay Beauty Accessories Must Haves Haul & Review

Ebay beauty accessories living butterfly queen story acrylic case holder box cotton pads egg brush cleansing pink clear
It's SO cute!
Lately I've been shopping like crazy, like really crazy and I felt I really needed these beauty babies in my life and so I went on Ebay and searched for them :) I've found a seller who sold both items I wanted for very cheap prices. They both feel already like family in my room :P

Ebay beauty accessories living butterfly queen story acrylic case holder box cotton pads egg brush cleansing pink clear
Brushegg - Silicone makeup brush cleaner glove
$1.75 / 1pc / Link to item
It is made of high quality silicone, so it can gently clean the bristles without damaging your brushes. It helps to deeply cleanse the brush and removes all makeup residue and dust. It comes in a compact and cute egg shape which fits in your makeup case. The size is 7 cm in height, 5 cm in width, and 3 cm in depth. You have also 3 color options: Purple, Pink, Green(mint!).

Ebay beauty accessories living butterfly queen story acrylic case holder box cotton pads egg brush cleansing pink clear
Review
As you can see it has all kind of shapes on the back to help you cleanse the brush better. My sister had bought this item in the mint color, I saw it and thought YES I need that too in my life, and of course I've bought the pink one. It feels nice on the fingers; not too tight. It doesn't say why you want to really buy these because the palm of your hands also does a great job at cleansing. Well, if you have a lot of makeup brushes, after a while of cleansing you hand feels numb and weird. So that was why my sister bought this egg, and because I have now a lot of brushes to I thought YAY to no numb hand anymore! :D It does help cleansing your brushes and no numb feeling on the palms. Is it a wonder thingy, no but come on it's only $1.75 lol. It helps!

Ebay beauty accessories living butterfly queen story acrylic case holder box cotton pads egg brush cleansing pink clear
Acrylic Butterfly Cotton Pads Holder - Transparent
$4.09 / 1pc / Link to item 
The upper lid can be opened to place your cotton pads, and at the bottom you can extract a cotton for direct use. It is made of polished acrylic with a butterfly texture for a beautiful and classic look. You have two color options; transparent or black. The case is are 14 cm in height, 5 cm in width, and 3 cm in depth. 

Ebay beauty accessories living butterfly queen story acrylic case holder box cotton pads egg brush cleansing pink clear
Review
Recently I have bought a lot of the Etude House my beauty tool cotton pads, all types of them to try out which ones I like most. But I just hate it to use the box where they came in. Also in the Netherlands you only can find round or oval cotton pads and so only round cotton pad holders. Maybe there are square cotton pads somewhere, but then they are well hid. Since I'm cutifying my room some more I thought this holder would look perfect! Yes, I know a lot of beauty bloggers and addicts are already loving the clear acrylic organizing trend ;) This case really stand firm, firmer on the ground than my round one. Also when you take out a cotton pad you don't more the whole thing and the cotton pads glides out of there very easily! I love it and I'm loving it more each day :D

The selling has a green flying star and so much positive feedback. 
Also the seller ships the items separately, fast and save!

Stay tuned for my next haul!