15 April 2015

Memebox Shop last order ever Haul & Review!

memebox shop international order calmia rooibos aqua sprinkler gel cream recipe by nature miss age snail anti wrinkle cream
Big score!
So like everyone know already, Memebox stopped global shipping. Well a while ago just before they did, I've made my last search in the shop and found this amazing deal, I honestly could cry finding this out! :D Best haul ever!!

I've lost all the official information about the products, because Memebox deleted the pages and I can't find any info elsewhere.

memebox shop international order calmia rooibos aqua sprinkler gel cream
Calmia - Rooibos Aqua sprinkler gel cream
1 bottle: super high priced but now for only $6! So x2 :D
I truly love this product, I've received my first in my Herbal Cosmetics Memebox and it was love at first sight. The scent is so true and calming. Reminds me of my favorite Rooibos tea! Also I use this for my daily basic skincare routine if my skin only needs normal amount of moist, calmness and relaxation. It's great for all seasons and leaves my skin super happy! Not sticky and absorbs fast. It delivers just the right amount of everything to wak eup with a happy face! I love it and recommend it to the world, If I knew where to buy it!

memebox shop international order recipe by nature miss age snail anti wrinkle cream
RECIPE BY NATURE - Miss Age Snail Anti Wrinkle Cream
Super high priced but now for only $9!
I do not know if this suits my skin because it's a white cream and it's an anti wrinkle cream. I more go with moist gel creams that has anti wrinkle effect else it's too thick. But I really wanted to make my set complete because I've received the matching serum in my Global #15 Memebox. The jar looks fancy and I have yet to try this out. If it's too thick or heavy for my skin I'll gift it too my mom along with the matching serum :D You always need a complete set lol xD

Stay tuned for more hauls!