27 May 2015

Candysan MEGA Huge Japanese Candy Haul & Review #5

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review nissin Meiji Crisp copan strawberry chocolate hello kitty fran gumi kabaya rilakkuma pocky oreo pretz
Biggest Candysan order ever!
Remember my Strawberry obsession...tadaa! :D My obsession is slowly calming down, because it's been very satisfied by this mega order and some cute ebay orders (coming soon). Wonder what obsession comes next xD but before that let's looks at all these amazing delicious candies and snacks! Ready for the review?!

* note*
It took me a while to taste the half of everything to make a good review for you. Sadly few items from my order are now out of stock. But I'll link them, because they will be restocked soon and often!

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food Meiji copan garlic Glico Pretz Salada
Glico - Pretz Salada
$1.13 / x2 / Link to product
Salad and salt flavor biscuit sticks.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food Meiji copan garlic Glico Pretz Salada
Review
I absolutely love these! I never thought I would ever love something with a taste like this in the beginning, but I do! :D The salad taste is so good and soft. I must say these are really salty, so salty your lips feels weird after xD But the taste is so super duper worth it!

Meiji - Copan Garlic
$1.13 / x7 / Link to product
Small crackers with garlic.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food Meiji copan garlic Glico Pretz Salada
Review
This is the fifth time I've bought these crackers, I absolutely love them! They taste like a true original crackers with lovely garlic on them, but no overdose of garlic. I eat them always as a treat with the super epic TV series! Btw you do need a sip of water at the end, because they are a bit salty; but again not overdosed with salt :) I love them forever!

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji Take no Ko no Sato Fraise Kinoko no Yama Strawberry Chocolate
Meiji - Kinoko no Yama - Strawberry & Chocolate
$1.69 / x2 / Sold out
A tiny biscuit with a chocolate & strawberry mushroom top.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji Take no Ko no Sato Fraise Kinoko no Yama Strawberry Chocolate
Review
I must say the biscuit part is very boring taste, but the chocolate part is quite good, sweet but not very sweet because it's in balance with the normal chocolate. I like the next ones better! I don't need to buy these again if can have the other ones.

Meiji - Take no Ko no Sato - Strawberry
$1.83 / x2 / Sold out
A tiny biscuit covered with strawberry chocolate layer.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji Take no Ko no Sato Fraise Kinoko no Yama Strawberry Chocolate
Review
I love these. The biscuit is a really basic but sweet! The strawberry chocolate is heavenly and fresh! I storage these btw in my super cute strawberry boxes. The chocolate layer is thin but the taste is enough to make the treat in balance. I would really want these again! The choco

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food kabaya rilakkuma pretzels bretzels Glico Pocky Strawberry Heartful
Glico - Pocky Strawberry Heartful
$1.48 / x2/ Sold out
Very popular strawberry Pocky with strawberry bits in the chocolate and a heart shaped biscuit.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food kabaya rilakkuma pretzels bretzels Glico Pocky Strawberry Heartful
Review
My first time ever trying these out. I did try out the Hello Kitty ones before but they are slightly different. These really taste like epic strawberry yoghurt with basic Pocky stick. The stick is indeed in a heart shape but that doesn't make them epic. The strawberry chocolate is not hard but more soft-like. It won't crumble when you bite it off. 

Kabaya - Rilakkuma Bretzels
$0,70 / x2 / Link to product
Tasty Rilakkuma themed Pretzels.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food kabaya rilakkuma pretzels bretzels Glico Pocky Strawberry Heartful
Review
I can't say no to Rilakkuma, he was calling me again! I really like these sticks. they are just the basic plain Pocky sticks with a softer taste to it. but the stick is harder to bite. They are always a favorite for any time of the day.

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food Nabisco Oreo Strawberry  Koala no Machi Cake lotte
Lotte - Koala no Machi - Cake
$2.70 / x1 / Link to product
Delicious soft cakes generously filled with a chocolate cream and strawberry sauce.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food Nabisco Oreo Strawberry  Koala no Machi Cake lotte
Review
These taste really good. I thought at first these would be biscuits with a filling inside but they are little cakes (with says the name lol) The cake is quite dry but the filling is like a paste. It's sort of a taste like a slice of bread with chocolate paste on it (lunch for school when I was young) I really like them

Nabisco -  Oreo - Strawberry
$2.52 / x1 / Sold out
Strawberry flavor Oreo chocolate bars. Family pack of 12 pieces.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food Nabisco Oreo Strawberry  Koala no Machi Cake lotte
Review
First Oreo's something in my entire life! Yes and then I choose the strawberry ones. I still kind of don't know how real Oreo's taste like. These little chocolate bars taste like cookie with milk chocolate and strawberry flavor in part of it. I really like it and it really makes me curious to try out the original Ireo's

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji Koala no machi Strawberry and Milk gloci Giant Caplico
Lotte - Koala no machi - Strawberry and Milk
$1.22 / x1 / Link to product
The famous Koala's March (Koara no Māchi) is a cute bite-sized cookie snack with a sweet filling inside.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji Koala no machi Strawberry and Milk gloci Giant Caplico
Review
On the picture it shows liquid strawberry filling but it's actually a dry chocolate filling with a big air bubble inside. All these cookies have the bubble inside. It doesn't really bother me than it isn't completely filled, because I think the amount of strawberry filling is more than enough. I mean that not in a bad way though, the balance is perfect and so lovely and sweet. I really want these again because you also get a lot of bears in the package.

Glico - Giant Caplico - Strawberry
$1.22 / x1 / Link to product
Ice Cream shaped light wafer filled with aerated chocolate similar to Aero. Strawberry and milk chocolate flavor.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji Koala no machi Strawberry and Milk gloci Giant Caplico
Review
This was fun but also horror. I had to bite off this part of the "ice cream" to show you the inside of it. Well the taste is really, really strawberry and candy like and the feeling to sink your teeth in there is just horror! Truly I think it's the worst candy I've ever eaten with constantly thinking of going to the dentist after. So after I ate the whole thing, I thought: "let's get it over with".. I've brush my teeth and rinsed 10 times I felt save again. I did like the taste but I think it was a bit too sweet and I rather have candy that don't remind me of dental appointments XD

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food nissin Crispy Choco Cheese Cake Crispy Choco Milk crisp
Nissin - Crispy Choco - Milk
$1.13 / x2 / Link to product
Corn flakes and milk chocolate pie.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food nissin Crispy Choco Cheese Cake Crispy Choco Milk crisp
Review
I had these before in different flavors; Mix berry and strawberry, I fell in love with them instantly! When I saw they had the chocolate ones with good stock; I've directly put again two in my cart. They taste like a crispy cornflakes snack but yet sweet with milk chocolate. They don't have a super duper sweet taste of chocolate (like a basic chocolate bar) but they are really taste for a snack between dinners :D

Nissin - Crispy Choco - Cheese Cake
$1.13 / x1 / Link to product
Corn flakes pie cheese cake and lemon flavour.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food nissin Crispy Choco Cheese Cake Crispy Choco Milk crisp
Review
I really wanted to try them out because like I've said in the above review, that all the other taste I've tried were so amazing and delicious. But I'm not really the lemon or cheese Cake fan, so this was really risky... but i absolutely love it! It's so different from anything I had imagined. It taste like both but also a bit yoghurt which makes the entire taste soft.

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji Fran Strawberry Hello Kitty Bretzels pretzels kabaya
Meiji - Fran - Strawberry
$1.48 / x1 / Sold out
Butter biscuits sticks with a royal layer of strawberry chocolate.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji Fran Strawberry Hello Kitty Bretzels pretzels kabaya
Review
They said royal layer of strawberry chocolate. well that's not true, you get a stick that becomes thicker underneath the strawberry part and the strawberry chocolate layer is actually quite think. The taste however is really amazing. It's like the true Japanese strawberry chocolate but dipped in yogurt.

Hello Kitty Bretzels
$0.69 / x1 / Sold out
Sweet Hello Kitty pretzels with a strawberry layer.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji Fran Strawberry Hello Kitty Bretzels pretzels kabaya
Review
These are very nice, the stick has the same thickness and firmness as the Rilakkuma ones (pocky breaks easier) and the strawberry layer is like Kapanese strawberry chocolate but the taste is a bit harsher. It's more like a pang in your mouth kind of strawberry taste than rather soft and mild.

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food kabaya Hello Kitty Mini candy meito Puku Puku Tai strawberry
Meito - Puku Puku Tai - Strawberry
$0.65 / x1 / Link to product
Light strawberry flavoured wafer filled with an aerated strawberry chocolate similar to Aero, shaped like a Taiyaki (traditional Japanese fish-shaped cake).
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food kabaya Hello Kitty Mini candy meito Puku Puku Tai strawberry
Review
Well this fish has the same kind of strawberry filling as the "bad" ice cream but somehow it's better dosed. The wafer also taste fine and soft. I think it's a well matched together strawberry snack.

Kabaya - Hello Kitty - Mini candy
$1.09 / x1 / Link to product
Small hard candy in a cute Hello Kitty box. Strawberry, green apple, grape, and lemon flavor. 40th Anniversary special edition.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food kabaya Hello Kitty Mini candy meito Puku Puku Tai strawberry
Review
I've had these before and I only had a few left and saw that within the month they would expire. So I needed to buy me some more. I have these often in my hand bag but snack them ones a week or so. If i want to I have them. The tastes are really real to the description and are not harsh or anything. A true sweet hard candy.

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji lotte Kajitte Kajitsu Gumi Strawberry Juice Gumi
Meiji - Juice Gumi - Strawberry
$1.04 / x1 / Link to product
A delicious and natural soft gummy made from concentrate of fruit juice.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji lotte Kajitte Kajitsu Gumi Strawberry Juice Gumi
Review
I've wanted to try out strawberry gummies candy and these looked cute. Also these smell not so great but they do taste very, very nice and true to strawberries.

Lotte - Kajitte Kajitsu Gumi - Strawberry
$1.09 / x1 / Link to product 
To enjoy the real taste of strawberry in a gummy candy.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meiji lotte Kajitte Kajitsu Gumi Strawberry Juice Gumi
Review
Well the real taste of strawberry it's hard to find. The scent is better than the ones above but the taste is like you're eating a bit of plastic gummy something with a hint of strawberry. Not really fan of these.

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review japan food meisan candy gift sample
Free gift
These are I think those sparkling popping candy you can hear when you put them in your mouth. I haven't opened them yet. but I think these are always quite fun! Thank you!

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review torotto country maám crispy choco baumkuchen otona petit puku puku tai copan hellot kitty apollo m&m rilakkuma 2
Check out this amazing Japanese candy shop!
Click the picture above.
They ship save and arrives within 3 weeks, and you always get a little gift! 
To get discount...Use this code 28443412 to enter in the registration form at the bottom in "Sponsorship program" and you will receive a 5% voucher after registration!

Stay tuned for more candyfun!