20 May 2015

Etude House - Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips - PRD302

Rinishop Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips PRD302 Haul review kawaii cute pink ebay makeup lipstick
Limited and lovely!
Last year when I had a bump in my neck and doctors thought I had cancer, my life flashed before my eyes with only a hand for of Etude House products, yes very dramatically important.. no kidding! It was nothing and I'm healthy, but when I thought I was not; I wanted to treat myself with something special and bought the Etude House - Princess Etoinette All over Powder. Now (still healthy etc) I wanted a matching item :D This lipstick it really perfect and true! Let me review it for you ;)

Rinishop Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips PRD302 Haul review kawaii cute pink ebay 2 makeup lipstick
Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips - PRD302
3.4g / 10.39 / Link to product
The lipstick contains various sizes of pearls with high transparent level to create gorgeous and volume lips. It contains murumuru butter and royal jelly to create moisturizing and radiant lips. With lip are complex extracted from plum, peach, and apricot exfoliates to keep clean lips.

Rinishop Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips PRD302 Haul review kawaii cute pink ebay 2 makeup lipstick
Honest Red
This color is so true to the real red, no lies, just red! Because I don't know all the fancy names for the correct colors I improvise to what a color is telling me and what do I feel when I see a color. Well Honest Red is truly thé red. I love how the Design of Etude House pressed in the lipstick. You have 3cm of lipstick measured from bottom to the point. The packaging feels like it's matte plastic, it looks soft and pearly.

Rinishop Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips PRD302 Haul review kawaii cute pink ebay 2 makeup lipstick
Review
At first I wanted another color but Now I've quite happy I got this one! Best choice from all! The lipstick smells nice and perfumed a bit. The lipstick applies nice and firm to the lips. I mean by that; the lipstick glides and is moisturizing, but it won't budge so fast. It slightly stains the lips but it's hardly noticeable. Will I buy it again, no probably not because by the time this one is gone they will be from the market. So if you like this lipstick too, better shop it now than later. I really love it, it's like a jewel on my special beauty shelf and the product inside is great too (mostly it's the one or the other)


Rinishop Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips PRD302 Haul review kawaii cute pink ebay 2 makeup lipstick
Sample
I've bought this lipstick at Rinishop and you always get a few samples there.
I hop you've enjoyed this tiny haul & review :)

See you in my next haul & review!