30 May 2015

Found an epic movie...Listen carefully!

jofee maltese dog puppy 9 months cute adorable marjolein kucmer  fluffy pet kawaii beauty blogger blog korean chappie
"Chappie?!"
So in short I've pulled a muscle in my back, very badly. No clue how and when this happened but I have lots of pain :( So I'll keep it short and easy today! Yesterday I've seen the most epically amazing robot movie ever! I'm going to tell you a bit about it without spoilers for you, because you have to watch it!

jofee maltese dog puppy 9 months cute adorable marjolein kucmer  fluffy pet kawaii beauty blogger blog korean chappie
Chappie
120 minutes / Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller (left Comedy out!)
In the near future, crime is patrolled by a mechanized police force. When one police droid, Chappie, is stolen and given new programming, he becomes the first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself.

The trailer which left important info out!
They only show really great epic and emotional parts and a tiny about a few gangsters, with you don't really have a clue what they are all about. So they give you epic and drama, but they forget to tell you that it's full of comedy and cuteness! What I'm going to tell you is not really a spoiler because it happens in the very beginning of the movie already and is carried out into the entire movie, which is a very important fact to choose if this movie is something for you. My mom expected epic and dramatic robot movie a bit cuteness from like Wall-E... but she didn't sign up for comedy and that "theme" which was left out from the trailer.

The good description / trailer
In the near future, crime is patrolled by a mechanized police force. One broken police droid, "Chappie", is stolen by the robot maker itself, and then stolen again along with the "Maker" by a group of gangsters. The maker is pressured to fix this robot and uses his new programming to do this. The gangsters wants to use the robot for other things but "that" takes time. This robot becomes the first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself, who is raised by his maker and the group of gangsters.

My sister & I had lots of fun watching this movie, on the tip of the couch, pain in my jaws from laughing and tears from the dramatic emotion! I loved it!


Highly recommend this movie!