01 May 2015

Secret Nature From Jeju products Haul & Review!

Secret Nature From Jeju products Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian flowers memebox jolse
Jeju wonderland
Today I'm going to haul & review the From Jeju products from Secret Nature. I've bought these items a long while ago, around the same time I've bought the Moringa seed products. I've been using these products since a week now after I've taken the pictures ;) Again, these products from Secret Nature are off this world; so heavenly! Ready for the review?!

I've bought the Serum and Cream from the Memebox shop (not available anymore) and the matching Peeling Gel from Jolse! Then in a few Memeboxes I received the entire set again, so I can say I got a good stack now :) But bye bye international Memebox and hello Jolse for way more affordable prices and epic fast service! You can get the entire set at Jolse!

Secret Nature From Jeju peeling gel Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian flowers memebox jolse
Secret Nature From Jeju Peeling Gel
150ml / $19.98 / Link to product
The cellulose & volcanic clay takes care of old dead cells & skin waste effectively. 
It expedites skin turn over effect. The Jeju complex & vegetable extracts purify the tired & stressed skin by external environment. It does not contain grain which can damage the skin. It takes care of dead skin cells & pore with low stimulus.
How to use
After washing face, get rid of the moisture on skin. Apply proper amount & spread it on your face all over except lips & eyes. Rub your face like doing massage. Wash it off with warm water.

Secret Nature From Jeju peeling gel Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian flowers memebox jolse
Review
The product comes in a tube, which feels smooth and bendable. Why I say this; some tubes are so stiff, that at the end you will have trouble get the last product out. So no worries here! I was surprised to see this color for a peeling gel, most times they are just white. The scent is epic and I've never smelled anything like it in skincare; potato and lemon. They easiest scents I can name from the product. But a potato scent in a skincare product; amazing!! :D The scent will not hold when done cleansing your face. When you apply the peeling gel on your face it directly starts to peel after a small movement already. As you can see on my hand I've only smudged it one time and you see my skin already coming loose, sound gross lol! But it works really effective! Before this one I've used the Secret Key lemon peeling gel and I think this From Jeju peeling gel works stronger and leaves my skin more calm after. My skin feels also softer than with other peeling gels surprisingly (peeling gel addict!) When both tubes are empty I will for sure repurchase this, without doubt!

Secret Nature From Jeju serum Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian flowers memebox jolse
Secret Nature From Jeju Serum 
50ml / $18.98 / Link to product
It helps to improve skin tone & skin elasticity without skin stimulus. Natural moisturizing elements make the skin condition optimized to absorb the moisture fully. At the same time, it pulls out the moisture which is not absorbed in the skin fully. 65 % of Aloe vera extract is contained in it.
How to use
Apply proper amount to the palms & spread it on your face all over softly following skin texture.  Pat lightly to make it absorbed in the skin.

Secret Nature From Jeju serum Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian flowers memebox jolse
Review
The bottle is made of glass and feels heavy which is a my scary to have on a glass shelve above my sink. The lit is plastic and looks like wood (so cool!) and the product comes out with a pump. It's a white but jelly consistency which scared me at first; "what if it's to heavy on the skin?" But it spreads out like jelly water which sinks into your skin super fast. You feel that your skin feels different after, not sticky but moist and taken care off. sometimes Serums can feel a bit heavy but this one doesn't feel that way. Not that it's more like an essence but it let's your skin breathe more. It has a soft naturery and ground-like scent; it reminds me of ground I'm unfamiliar with (not the ground from my garden.) I would repurchase after my stock is empty. It matches really well with the two other products!

Secret Nature From Jeju cream Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian flowers memebox jolse
Secret Nature From Jeju Cream 
50ml / $18.48 / Link to product
It forms skin protection layers & increases immunity  Jeju complex gives the skin moisturizing & nutrition & vitality. Jeju organic ingredients without agricultural pesticides was used in it.
How to use
Apply proper amount to the palms & spread it on your face all over softly following skin texture after using serum or lotion in the morning & evening. Pat lightly to make it absorbed in the skin.

Secret Nature From Jeju cream Haul Review preview honest pink korean cosmetics skincare asian flowers memebox jolse
Review
This cream also comes in a scary glass container with a wooden lit. I think the shape of this cream looks super cute! The consistency of this cream is of course thicker than the serum. I was at first really afraid to use this, because white creams can often trigger milia. As you can see on the picture that when you spread it out with a small movement it already becomes more transparent and jelly. It still feels like you apply a cream, but it feel so lightweight on the skin. It spreads very well and your skin absorbs it really fast. Again that lovely "taken care of" feeling afterwards. This cream is suitable for day and night, because it's so lightweight and doesn't leave you skin super shiny. A cream to take serious and works very good! The scent is even more earthly than the serum but still gentle. I would repurchase this after I empty my stock too haha, because it makes my skin feel like 25 years younger! :D

I love Secret Nature
I really love Secret Nature, when I first saw the name I thought, yup that's a match made in heaven let's buy. Never saw a review or anything I've just trusted my love at first sight feeling. The product are epic and now I have all product listed on the Jolse shop with doubles! Maybe I should make that list sometime where I list all my most favorite products and must haves. But I honestly say; I love this brand so much! 

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! The epic Mother's Day Sale has just ended today, soon there will be new amazing deals and discounts!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!