30 June 2015

Etude House - Sweet Water Free Decal Nail Stickers Haul

Etude House Sweet Water Free Decal Nail Stickers haul review Lovely Lace Multi Dot Pop Blooming Flower Royal Princess Bling Chic
Why not all...
A short while ago, I was scrolling through ebay to find Etude House stuff which are rare to get your hands on, because they are limited or from an old collection. Then I found this amazing shop that sells items from me "special wish list".

How I shop on Ebay
When I find a new store with products I LOVE. I keep myself in control and only buy 1 product. then see how fast it arrives, how it arrives and if everything is correct. if so then I'll go shopping like a maniac in that store.

Etude House Sweet Water Free Decal Nail Stickers haul review Lovely Lace Multi Dot Pop Blooming Flower Royal Princess Bling Chic
From left to right
Royal Princess: Cute portrait silhouettes, mirrors, crowns etc. To create a beautiful nail for a vintage but royal-sweet look.
Blooming Flower: Sweet vintage roses in all shapes. I would wear this with a Sunny day Sookie outfit (TV series True Blood).
Lovely Princess: Rings, Bows and circle lenses. Very cute for an Asian dolly or cat lover inspired pink outfit.
Multi Dot Pop: Hard to think of a look with this one, crazy carnival? Probably take a single color dots for a look.

Etude House Sweet Water Free Decal Nail Stickers haul review Lovely Lace Multi Dot Pop Blooming Flower Royal Princess Bling Chic
From left to right
Bling Bling Lace: Gold and silver lace. First thing comes to mind, gold for Christmas and silver for new years eve! :)
Lovely Lace: Pink and honey colored lace. Perfect for an everyday look in my opinion! I love lace and both colors! 
Chic Lace: Black and white lace. Think puppies xD lol I watch too much Disney! These would go nicely with a Korean office inspired look.

Etude House Sweet Water Free Decal Nail Stickers haul review Lovely Lace Multi Dot Pop Blooming Flower Royal Princess Bling Chic
Play
So I can't fully review these for you, because I currently giving my nails a pause before I go play again. BUT I know with a gel nail set (gel base & top coat + Led lamp) these will stay on forever. Not sure how these will stick on normal polish with top coat.

Price, Shop and links
This set costs me $20.99 with free shipping and it arrived within 5 days from Japan! I trust the seller because my packages are nicely wrapped, in perfect condition, and both second orders have arrived yesterday; also within 5 days! 

This sticker set is sold out though but the seller has two single sheets available, which is much cheaper! Sticker sheet 1 (last one) and Sticker sheet 2 (two left)

New collection
Etude House does have a new collection stickers for your nails though. I've hauled 2 of them here. There you also find the links to where you can buy those. The flower stickers are also in the new collection. 

Have you used stickers for your nail art before?
See you in my next haul & review!