07 July 2015

A Cinderella story with Ciaté + "Fairytale" & life updates

A Cinderella story with Ciaté paint pots vernis a angles PP026 mines a mocha PP067 regatta PP029 gold digga haul review blog beauty nails polish nail fairytale
Cinderella inspired!
Cinderella has always been one of my favorite Disney films. When I was shopping for a hair curler (which I've returned today, lol!) I walked in this big outlet store and thought let's check the nail polish box and boom, there they were!

A Cinderella story with Ciaté paint pots vernis a angles PP026 mines a mocha PP067 regatta PP029 gold digga haul review blog beauty nails polish nail fairytaleThe colors
PP067 - Regatte. Cinderella's favorite color
PP029 - Gold Digga. Freshly polished copper color.
PP026 - Mines a mocha. A dark, very old copper color.
I've got these 3 nail polishes for only €3 each!

A Cinderella story with Ciaté paint pots vernis a angles PP026 mines a mocha PP067 regatta PP029 gold digga haul review blog beauty nails polish nail fairytale
Why they are Cinderella inspired
Recently I've watch this new Cinderella Move from 2015 and it's amazing. The story is true to the Fairytale I've seen as a little girl. The scenery is to die for and the rest of the movie is just heavenly to watch... but mostly the scenery! Have you seen that kitchen?!.. no then here you go :) This where the copper colors are inspired from. Also the blue, here blue is so much lighter but In my memory the blue is more darker, probably from when you walks in the night at the ball. The blue is calm and so royal :)

A Cinderella story with Ciaté paint pots vernis a angles PP026 mines a mocha PP067 regatta PP029 gold digga haul review blog beauty nails polish nail fairytale
My favorites!
These 4 movies I've watched over and over again in my childhood and still can watch then again, over and over! From left to right: The little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Mulan, Cinderella. It's hard to describe for me what I love about them, because it's just a very strong feeling in my heart. I also love the music of so much of these movies that some I even learned to sing in other languages other than my own and English, just because I thought it sounds pretty :)

A Cinderella story with Ciaté paint pots vernis a angles PP026 mines a mocha PP067 regatta PP029 gold digga haul review blog beauty nails polish nail fairytale
Short life updates
Slowly we have been surviving the heat wave and to help us get through we have watch this Cool series Constantine. It's very nostalgic how it's made. It reminds me of Buffy and other similar spooky kind of series. Also we started watching Dark Matter and I think it's really cool and surprise, I love the "bad" guy xD

 DVD Villain :O
So in the past 2 days I've been doing research on how to make my DVD Player region free, so I can buy all BTS dvd's and other Asian pop group dvds to play on my dvd player, without having to check if the region code is number 2 for me. I've figured it out how to do this...but killed my very first dvd player in the process :'( (maybe it's alive tomorrow, but I doubt it). Luckily my mom has the same one downstairs which we don't use, because we use my Blu Ray player. So she said I could have it. This time I managed to make my "new" dvd player region free. It works! Now it's time to shop some cool BTS dvds :D
Well, first I need to sleep! It has been an emotional and heavy day on the mind.

What is your favorite Disney movie(s) or Fairytale?