29 July 2015

BB Cream Shop - Lioele Haul & Review Part 2

BB Cream Shop Lioele Haul Review Part blog beauty blogger Viva La Vita Tangy Lipstick cool girl summer cream secret pore bright gel foundation
Part 2
All items in both parts are from a Dutch Korean cosmetics store called BB Cream Shop! Recently I was offered to freely try out some products to then share my review with you all. I was quite surprised and happy about this. To save on shipping I've ordered some extra items too. In part 1 I'll discuss the three items I've bought myself and in part 2 the items I've received from them to review. All items are from Lioele. I'm so excited, are you ready for the review!?

BB Cream Shop Lioele Haul Review Part blog beauty blogger Viva La Vita Tangy Lipstick cool girl summer cream secret pore bright gel foundation
Lioele Cool Girl Summer Cream SPF50+/PA+++
€18,95 / 50ml / Link to product
This summer cream is hydration and protects your skin up till 12 hours from the sun. It has UVA and USB protection and a long-lasting effect, without a sticky feeling. It hydrate and nourishes to keep the skin moisturized. Suitable for normal-combined skin and dry skin.
How to use
Apply cream at the last stage of skincare routine, before applying makeup.

BB Cream Shop Lioele Haul Review Part blog beauty blogger Viva La Vita Tangy Lipstick cool girl summer cream secret pore bright gel foundation
Review
The scent of this product is like traditional sunscreen, but sweeter! The little pump is really nice because you really can control how much comes out: with ever pressure you give, a little bit comes out slowly. So no more wasting product! But every day when you use again, the first part is dried out and hardened. It's just a tiny bit, which you need to remove before using the product. It spreads out well, and best on a freshly skincare routined face :) What I liked so much about this product is that it actually evened out my face, CC cream like! Some days just only applied this and some mascara and it was fine for me. This product is really a summer savoir for me! I often hate to wear makeup with hot summer days so this protects and give my skin that CC effect! Also it feels so lightweight on my skin, I hardly noticed throughout the day that I had something on my face. From all sunscreens I have I think this one and the mild ones from Etude House are my favorite!

BB Cream Shop Lioele Haul Review Part blog beauty blogger Viva La Vita Tangy Lipstick cool girl summer cream secret pore bright gel foundation
Lioele Secret Pore Bright Gel Foundation - #21 Pure Ivory
€16,95 / 20g / Link to product
Super smooth gel foundation like whipped cream covers your blemishes, fine lines & wrinkles, and even pores! Containing albutin and phyto-white promotes skin whitening and creates an even skin tone. It provides additional moisture and nutrition to your skin with its ingredients like honey, royal jelly and collagen. Suitable for all skintones. Available in two colors: #21 Pure Ivory and #23 Honey Beige.
How to use
Apply proper amount on your face and pat with fingers to make it evenly.

BB Cream Shop Lioele Haul Review Part blog beauty blogger Viva La Vita Tangy Lipstick cool girl summer cream secret pore bright gel foundation
Review
Say goodbye to Face blur apps for Instagram, buy this! (PS I never use face blur effects for Instagram pictures, real is the deal!) This product is similar to the Etude House Face Blur, but this one blurs more and also is a foundation and so brightens up your skin etc, etc! I really love this product! The first day I've used this product, it was the hottest most humid day of this summer has seen so far. Normally with makeup I get a really shiny face. Surprisingly my face was like the half less shiny as normal. That day (crazy me) decided I wanted to do some heavy work in the garden, I've worked from 1 PM until around dinner time. My face looked fabulous after, no dripping or redness, just a bit of dirt on my cheeks but my makeup was fine! (normally it would be gone because I would have sweat it all off.) So this truly was the ultimate test and this product survived! I love it so much! Only a few small downsides on this product in my opinion are: it's a glass container which can break easily. I wish it came in a tube, now I've constantly cleansing the spoon after (takes time). The scent smells a bit plastic with perfume or something, not that great but it fades after around 5 minutes. But this product itself does work miracles!

BB Cream Shop Lioele Haul Review Part blog beauty blogger Viva La Vita Tangy Lipstick cool girl summer cream secret pore bright gel foundation
Lioele Viva La Vita Tangy Lipstick - #2 Vita Chu
Price unknown / 4.5g / Not available (yet?)
This lipstick has a fresh color and gives multi vitamin care to your lips. It softly melts at the temperature of lips. Its water holding system lets the lipstick hold the lip color and moist for a long time.
How to use
Rotate the container and apply according to lip lines. Flower gradation; apply from center to sides by gradating naturally. Mix & match gradation; apply #01 Vita Tok lightly on entire lips and highlight center of lips with #03 Vita Pop.

BB Cream Shop Lioele Haul Review Part blog beauty blogger Viva La Vita Tangy Lipstick cool girl summer cream secret pore bright gel foundation
Review
The color of the stick looks more soft pink with a hint of peach that really that soft pink. On the lips it does have the correct color from the preview official pictures. It applies like a classic good lipstick, swipe-> boom color! It really reminds me of the Etude House Color in Liquid lips but better. This one feels more softer and smooth to your lips when applied on your lips. Also this lipstick keeps your lips moist for such a long time, compared to the Etude house which are drying on the lips. The scent and taste is soft, not yummy lol, but good for lipstick. When you wipe of your lipstick it stains your lips a little. This lipstick is really in my top 10 I own (which is a lot!). I have this little tiny chests with easy access daily lipsticks and this one is in it!

These three items were given to me for free for review purpose.
 I've chosen them myself and given my honest opinion like always.

BB Cream Shop Etude House sweet recipe Cupcake Eyes Haul Review OR201 Fresh Mango Tango PP501 Blueberry Strawberry
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This web shop is from the Netherlands and will ship worldwide! Here is a link about what the shipping costs are, etc. They give you free samples, they ship safely and have a very good customers service!


Do you have products from Lioele? Any favorites?
I hope you've enjoyed this review :)

See you in my next haul & review!