02 July 2015

Candysan SUPER Huge Japanese Candy Haul & Review #6

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review Bourbon choco heart petit nissin crisp lotte koala meiji copan asahi bar calbee salad koikeya pretz glico
Trying new things!
With this order I've stepped a bit out of my comfort zone to try out new things I would normally don't choose. Fifteen items from this order I'm unknown to and will try out (yum!) and share my opinion with you. Are you ready for the review?!

Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review meiji copan garlicMeiji - Copan Garlic
$1.13 / x6 / Link to product
Small crackers with garlic.
Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review meiji copan garlic
Review
This is the sixth time I've bought these crackers, I absolutely love them! They taste like a true original crackers with lovely garlic on them, but no overdose of garlic. I eat them always as a treat with the super epic TV series! Btw you do need a sip of water at the end, because they are a bit salty; but again not overdosed with salt :) I love them forever!

Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review meiji copan maple sugar butter salt
Meiji - Maple Sugar
$1.13 / x1 / Link to product
Small crackers with maple sugar.

Review
I think it taste really bad!


Meiji - Butter Salt
$1.13 / x1 / Link to product
Small crackers with butter salt.

Review
I think it taste really bad! 

Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review Lotte Koala no Machi chocolate strawberry cheesecake
Lotte - Koala no machi - Chocolate
$1.22 / x1 / Link to product
The famous Koala's March (Koara no Māchi) is a cute bite-sized cookie snack with a sweet filling inside.

Review
I really like this one, it's basic chocolate with cookie. Simple and good!
  
Lotte - Koala no machi - Strawberry and Milk
$1.22 / x1 / Link to product
The famous Koala's March (Koara no Māchi) is a cute bite-sized cookie snack with a sweet filling inside.
Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review Lotte Koala no Machi chocolate strawberry cheesecake
Review
This is the second time I've bought these. on the picture it shows liquid strawberry filling but it's actually a dry chocolate filling with a big air bubble inside. All these cookies have the bubble inside. It doesn't really bother me that it isn't completely filled, because I think the amount of strawberry filling is more than enough. I mean that not in a bad way though, the balance is perfect and so lovely and sweet. I really want these again because you also get a lot of bears in the package.

Lotte - Koala no machi - Cheesecake
$1.22 / x1 / Link to product
The famous Koala's March (Koara no Māchi) is a cute bite-sized cookie snack with a sweet filling inside. Winter 2015 limited edition.
Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review Lotte Koala no Machi chocolate strawberry cheesecake
Review
I had hoped these tastes really good, but I hate them and throw them away. The cookie is fine the but filling makes to cookie taste like it's 2 weeks old or something. Really dusty taste or something. I find it hard to describe it differently.

Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review calbee jagarico salad salada koikeya one petit scone
Koikeya - One Petit Scone
$1.09 / x1 / Link to product
Spicy Gourmet cheese flavor mini Scone snacks.

Review
I think it taste really bad! 

Calbee - Jagarico - Salada
$1.31 / x1 / Link to product
Potato salty sticks. You've got to try it! Seriously!

Review
I think it taste really bad! 

Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review glico pretz salad salada tomato
Glico - Pretz Salada
$1.13 / x1 / Link to product
Salad and salt flavor biscuit sticks.
Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review glico pretz salad salada tomato
Review
I absolutely love these! I never thought I would ever love something with a taste like this in the beginning, but I do! :D The salad taste is so good and soft. I must say these are really salty, so salty your lips feels weird after xD But the taste is so super duper worth it! I put these with every order I place :D

 Glico - Pretz Tomato
$1.13 / x1 / Link to product
Red tomato and green vegetables flavor biscuit sticks.

Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review glico pretz salad salada tomato
Review
These taste so good! I never thought I would love them so much! They remind me of tomato soup dipping salty stick in there :) I really want to buy these again!

Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review asihi ippon mazoku bar cheesecake chocolate tarte banana
Asahi - Ippon Mazoku Bar - Chocolate Tart
$1.22 / x1 / Link to product
Chocolate tart delicious energy bar.
Review coming soon!

Asahi - Ippon Mazoku Bar - Cheesecake
$1.22 / x1 / Link to product
Cheesecake and Blueberry delicious energy bar.
Review coming soon!

Asahi - Ippon Mazoku Bar - Banana Tart
$1.22 / x1 / Link to product
Banana tart delicious energy bar.
Review coming soon!

Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review nissin crispy crips choco milk rare cheese cake
Nissin - Crispy Choco - Milk
$1.13 / x2 / Link to product
Corn flakes and milk chocolate pie.
Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review nissin crispy crips choco milk rare cheese cake
Review
I had these before in different flavors; Mix berry and strawberry, I fell in love with them instantly! When I saw they had the chocolate ones with good stock; I've directly put again two in my cart. They taste like a crispy cornflakes snack but yet sweet with milk chocolate. They don't have a super duper sweet taste of chocolate (like a basic chocolate bar) but they are really taste for a snack between dinners :D

Nissin - Crispy Choco - Cheese Cake
$1.13 / x2 / Link to product
Corn flakes pie cheese cake and lemon flavor. 
Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review nissin crispy crips choco milk rare cheese cake
Review
I really wanted to try them out because like I've said in the above review, that all the other taste I've tried were so amazing and delicious. But I'm not really the lemon or cheese Cake fan, so this was really risky... but I absolutely love it! It's the second time I got these! It's so different from anything I had imagined. It taste like both but also a bit yoghurt which makes the entire taste soft.

Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review bourbon fancy cast disney chocolate vanilla petit black chocolate choco chips
 Bourbon - Fancy Cast Disney - Vanilla
$1.09 / x1 / Link to product
Tiny chocolate biscuits filled with vanilla cream.
Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review bourbon fancy cast disney chocolate vanilla petit black chocolate choco chips
Review
These cute tiny cookies tastes like the original Oreo's with a more smudgy cream filling. I really like them and love that they are so small :) Better on the diet :D

 Bourbon - Fancy Cast Disney - Chocolate
$1.09 / x1 / Link to product
Tiny biscuits filled with milk chocolate cream.
Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review bourbon fancy cast disney chocolate vanilla petit black chocolate choco chips
Review
These cookies taste like basic biscuits with a bit less sugar than the Rilakkuma ones. More a country cookie taste if you know what I mean. The chocolate filling taste like soft milky chocolate paste. Like the other one, I like them!

Bourbon - Petit - Black Chocolate
$1.04 / x1 / Link to product
Tiny and cute vanilla and chocolate snacks, Oreo like.

Review
Like real Oreo's! Really good but real oreo's are better ;)

Bourbon - Petit - Choco Chips
$1.04 / x1 / Link to product
Tiny chocolate cookies filled with milk chocolate chips.
Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review bourbon fancy cast disney chocolate vanilla petit black chocolate choco chips
Review
This is the second time I've bought these cookies. These really taste like mini chocolate chip cookies, They are quite crunchy but okay. The chocolate taste is really nice and pure to chocolate. 

Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review heart choco de puzzle bear meij rich strawberry biscuits
Heart - Choco de Puzzle - Bear
$2.70 / x1 / Link to product
DIY kit to make and decorate a cute animal in chocolate.

Review
Not had the time yet, maybe on instagram or in a new post.

Meiji - Rich Strawberry Biscuits
$1.65 / x1 / Link to product
Chocolate biscuits filled with a cream rich in strawberry (70%).
Candysan Japanese Candy food snack Haul Review heart choco de puzzle bear meij rich strawberry biscuits
Review
Well I thought I would get more cookies in this box but you only get six and they are packed in pairs of 2. The cookie taste a bit like it's filled with too much cacao powder and too less sugar. The filling is really true strawberry and strong! I really like this and it brings the boring cookie taste in balance because of the strong filling. I like them but sad that there only 6 in this package.

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review Bourbon choco heart petit nissin crisp lotte koala meiji copan asahi bar calbee salad koikeya pretz glico 2
Free gift
These are I think those sparkling popping candy you can hear when you put them in your mouth. I haven't opened them yet. but I think these are always quite fun! Thank you!

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review torotto country maám crispy choco baumkuchen otona petit puku puku tai copan hellot kitty apollo m&m rilakkuma 2
Check out this amazing Japanese candy shop!
Click the picture above.
They ship save and arrives within 3 weeks, and you always get a little gift!
To get discount...Use this code 28443412 to enter in the registration form at the bottom in "Sponsorship program" and you will receive a 5% voucher after registration!

Stay tuned for more candyfun!