26 July 2015

Etude House Cinderella Magic Any Cushion Case

Etude House Cinderella Magic Any cushion Case obsession complete haul review cute disney princess beauty blog blogger
Cinderella obsession complete!
When I saw that a Ebay seller had this case in her auction section I knew it had to be mine! I didn't clicked to watch button (so other didn't know I was watching too) I've saved it in my favorites brows tabs and looked everyday. Also didn't do biddigs, 100% invisible! Then in the last 10 seconds I hit in a bidding that I knew would be the highest but reasonable for me and BOOYA :D

Etude House Cinderella Magic Any cushion Case obsession complete haul review cute disney princess beauty blog blogger
Etude House - Cinderella Magic Any Cushion Case Limited Edition
I've paid $11.50 + $2.50 shipping (<my own choice)
A special Disney collaboration case with Cinderella on it, to storage your magic any cushions and precious mineral any cushions in.

Etude House Cinderella Magic Any cushion Case obsession complete haul review cute disney princess beauty blog blogger
The inside
As you can see, a basic any cushion case on the inside so every any cushion refill of any kind of any cushion Etude house offers fits inside. Not sure if you can get this case anywhere, maybe On website I don't shop (shops with shopping costs lol).

Etude House Cinderella Magic Any cushion Case obsession complete haul review cute disney princess beauty blog blogger
Samples!
I've bought this case from freya-net1996 on Ebay. I've never shoppped there before so that's why I choose to add shipping costs to get myself a tracking code, just in case. The delivery time was 8 days and I got samples!! :D Thank you!

Do you have an obsession at the moment? :)