21 July 2015

Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice cream Shower Ball Mini Haul

Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice cream Shower Ball Mini Haul blog blogger beauty body super cute kawaii korean kococolor
Finally I've got it!
I've been keeping an eye out for this super cute shower ball on the internet. I knew they had it somewhere else too but didn't want to shop there...Heard too many ups and downs about that store. But I've managed to get it on Ebay! :D

Etude House - Sweet Recipe Ice cream Shower Ball Mini Haul
$7.99 / 1ea / Sold out on ebay
You can get it at TesterKorea for 3.500 won excl shipping.
But this was the store I've heard so much ups and downs about. Some say they are amazing and fast shipping + samples etc. Now others say it takes over a month to arrive and not all items were included and it was a hell of a case to get their money back or they were forced to buy something else with a voucher or something and no samples. So that's kinda why I haven't bought from them yet.
Also I hate the sight of shipping costs. I rather see shipping costs calculated in the product already because I often calculated that that why is way cheaper than if they calculate shipping after and on weight. I've bought this shower ball from okdesignkor (aka Kococolor)

I've really happy with this shower ball, It's super cute and very handy to use with that ice cone part :D

Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice cream Shower Ball Mini Haul blog blogger beauty body super cute kawaii korean kococolor
Samples
I've super duper, duper happy with this Nature republic sample because on my wish list is this Nature Republic Honey body wash. This way I can see if I like the product in general!:D Love the other samples as well ;)

Do you own this cute shower ball already? What do you think about shipping costs; inside the product or rather calculated after?