12 July 2015

Jofee meets Rilakkuma + Video!! (♫BTS style!)

Jofee meets Rilakkuma maltese dog puppy cute kawaii kawai japan relax bear killer youtube video plush
Seconds before the attack
One of the most impossible pictures I've ever captured from Jofee! Today I'll share you something special; Jofee Officially meets Rilakkuma. Since his entire life with me he's been obsessing with all the rilakkumas in my room(which he could not touch). Now I've given him his own Rilakkuma and also got it on video how he....I've made the video in BTS style!! :D

About the first picture
 When he is really serious about getting a toy; He kind of bows to the toy and then jumps with all his strength.

Jofee meets Rilakkuma maltese dog puppy cute kawaii kawai japan relax bear killer youtube video plush
Mindful Jofee
Jofee is really enjoying his bone in his favorite baby bath :) He just love to play in there with anything he can find! :D

You know Rilakkuma?
I had interrupted his moment and omg, he looks sooooo cute!

Jofee meets Rilakkuma maltese dog puppy cute kawaii kawai japan relax bear killer youtube video plush
Rilakkuma awaiting Jofee
...

Jofee meets Rilakkuma maltese dog puppy cute kawaii kawai japan relax bear killer youtube video plush
Official first moment they meet
No sniffing first, he just directly opened his mouth to grab it xD

Jofee meets Rilakkuma maltese dog puppy cute kawaii kawai japan relax bear killer youtube video plush
"Finally!"
Hahah he's hanging with only his bum in his bed and hold Rilakkuma by the hand. He's so happy and goes primal next; see video :D

Jofee meets Rilakkuma maltese dog puppy cute kawaii kawai japan relax bear killer youtube video plush
Jofee meets Rilakkuma! (BTS - dope style!!)
I hope you enjoy this video, I have tried to match his movements with the melody & beat and the song text with his movements as best as I could. :D

Simple little things in Jofee's life
I love it that Jofee feels so happy with just simple little things in life, rather than reaching for the big unattainable things. Today I went for walkies with him to this big grass field and after a while I asked if he wanted to go home, because he looked tired. He looked totally happy when I asked and came sit in front of me with his back curved and facing me. He was só tired and wanted me to carry him. When home I asked him if he wanted an ice cream (ice cube) and he got super hyper, more hyper than he got for walkies. He's a little weird puppy and I love it how he gets so happy about the small things in life :D

Enjoy your day or sweet dreams!