02 July 2015

Jofee's cute & crazy behavior when I'm shooting blog pictures

Jofee cute crazy behavior blog pictures photographing white dog fluffy puppy maltese royal prince lunatic
*You say "sit" ... I do "down" hihi!*
While I was shooting the Candysan pictures, Jofee was keeping me company. This was because something outside (unknown) had scared him pretty bad that caused him to be scared all day. So I took him upstairs and gave him the best distraction ever... Wanna know what it is, keep on reading ;)

Jofee cute crazy behavior blog pictures photographing white dog fluffy puppy maltese royal prince lunatic
*My first commercial yay!*
I got so much getting this picture, one shot and got it. He was so hyper. I gave him his ultimate favorite "toy" ever; his baby bath. Here is a video of him being a super tiny puppy meeting his bath for the first time. Every time I take this bath out he becomes that little tiny happy boy all over again, a very happy strong memory. Ps in that video you also see Jofee getting his rubber duck obsession :) now he can't live without.

The pink bin?... This is an empty stain remover bin. Rubber duck started it; since that day he love's all kinds of containers, boxes, whatever that are not perfectly round shaped. That when you roll it behaves funny and out of control. So he loves to football with it like crazy around my room and he brings it constantly back to the his little bath (same as in the video). 

Jofee cute crazy behavior blog pictures photographing white dog fluffy puppy maltese royal prince lunatic
*have..to..dig!*
After a while playing like crazy with the stain remover container he starts to dig in his bath. He always does this (you also see this in the video) First I thought he was looking for something but I think he loves the sound and endless digging effect. He also loves to dig in his baskets.. but nothing is so much fun as in this bath tub.

Jofee cute crazy behavior blog pictures photographing white dog fluffy puppy maltese royal prince lunatic
...
Only thing I can do is smile and think... cuteeee!! 
(took picture very quietly)

Jofee cute crazy behavior blog pictures photographing white dog fluffy puppy maltese royal prince lunatic
*What are you saying?*
In the first picture I've asked him "sit" and almost every time when I do he lays down and looks at me challenging, then the second time this is the result. But I want wanted him to look extra cute, so I made some weird grudge sounds ...and tadaa :D

I hope you've enjoyed these Jofee updates and his pictures.
If you want to see much more of him, check out my Instagram.