03 July 2015

Love-Hate Relationship: Etude House Etti Block Calendar!!

Love Hate Relationship  Etude House Etti Block Calendar beauty blogger month pink cute kawai
*True Love*
Remember this cute calendar! Well, I thought let's share some inside on this item, because you need it if you like it and maybe want it ;) Yesterday I almost walked outside my room and saw it suddenly... The true horror when I looked at this super duper cute calendar...

Love Hate Relationship  Etude House Etti Block Calendar beauty blogger month pink cute kawai
*True Hate*
...It's a new month!! AAAH that means "playing" with blocks again! It's not that it's impossible but it's just a tiny first world kind of struggle! The fact that I have to look up on my phone on what day the actually first day of the month starts.. then shift all the blocks and then choose, what you are going to do with the plain blocks etc, etc! This month I went with plain and simple. all image block on the left and all pink at the bottom. 

So yes, it's super cute almost all days of the month, but just that one day when you realize you are living in the next month is my teeny, tiny little hell. For those who want to take on this challenge here is the link were I got it.

Do you have similar kind of tiny first world struggles?