03 July 2015

What's in my Beauty Fridge

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
It's cold, it's big ...It's my SUPER beauty fridge!
Today I'm going to share with you my made up tag; What's in my beauty fridge! It's simple I'm just going to show and tell you all the ins and outs about my beauty fridge. Are you ready, let's GO!

*Not going into specs of the fridge, because that's nerdy and boring ;)

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
My magnets
A fridge is nothing without magnets! The ice cream, cherry, glass of milk and the milk magnet are from a kawaii magnet sheet I've found in a book store a long time ago (that also has kawaii pizza, chicken etc) The Washington magnet was a gift from Sarah from Bits & Boxes. And last the Pocky magnet I got from ebay. 

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
My Magnetic Whiteboard
Today I've shopped this whiteboard for only €0.67 thanks to my sister. I was shopping for an magnetic whiteboard for on my fridge duh on ebay and all were so expensive. I had found one from Daiso and that one was already 8 dollars :O Then suddenly my sister said hey I have a super cheap whiteboard upstairs, it's super cute you can get it at the Action (Big cheap Dutch store) So I went to get it directly today :D I use it to keep track of what I have opened in there (mostly jars, tubes and bottles).

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
Hallelujah!
It's nice and big enough for all my stuff I want in there :D I should give it a name...hmm Olaf haha! :D Because with this heat wave I turn the cold back to 2 instead of 5 at night. Else the fridge is working too often after I've opened a few times for my evening routine. That causes the fridge to get a bit hot on the back.. and with a heat wave, every extra heat is true evil! I didn't know the first night with my fridge and this was the result. So the effect is quite Olaf-like; Freeze, melt, freeze melt :D It's not But it doesn't melt all the way. It actually is the same temperrture the next morning, because it's hold the cold pretty good!

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
Tour!
So on in the upper left picture you see the upper shelve part. and a little hanging thing in the upper right corner. That hang shelf is a little freezer :) Then on the bottom left picture you see the bottom shelf, just bottom of the fridge. On the right you have the door with a place for tubes and a tiny spot in the upper left part of the door. I really and stuff this fridge even more but... let's not :D 

Next you will see all products in order from left to right. With full names and links to their haul or unboxing posts for more information.

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
Freezer

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
Upper Shelf part 1

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
Upper Shelf part 2
Rappol -Nutritious Bio Ampoule Mask (unboxing coming soon!) 

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
Bottom shelf

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
Door

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11
On top of my fridge (outdated)
My trash bin. Which are two in one: plant & herbs for spring and summer and one autumn fruit for autumn and winter. I put them like this, so it can hold the plastic bag better :D Then a Rilakkuma plush cup holder, Here I storage all my makeup brushes that needs cleaning. On the front my Rilakkuma tissue box holder with tissues :D ...check updated!

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 13
On top of my fridge (updated!)
The Rilakkuma Tissue box and trash bin are the same,,, duh ;) But I've switched the Rilakkuma cup holder with this amazing Hexagon shaped vase thingy with copper handle. I Bought it a while ago without knowing for what I would use it (hexagon + copper = heaven!) But now I'll use it to storage my dirty brushes etc awaiting to be washed, (The Rilakkuma cup holder kept falling behind the fridge). Also I found this super cute heart shaped glass dish that was sold as a candle holder. The moment I saw it I thought "Konjac sponge dish...YAY" :D I think it looks super cute and this way my konjac sponge can dry nicely when I've used it :)

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag Jofee maltese puppy dogWhat's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag Jofee maltese puppy dog
What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag Jofee maltese puppy dog
Jofee and my beauty fridge
When Jofee discovered that my fridge was very nice and cold on the inside; he insisted that he should investigate. He loves it! I've even bought a cute manly bowl that I storage in the fridge for him.  In the evening I usually put him on my bed first where he always goes crazy, but now the plans have changed. I put him on the ground and he runs towards my fridge and makes weird noises, in his way saying.. open it :P He really enjoyes his little cold bowl and the fresh cold water, I always keep in there for me and Jofee now :D Recently he also discovered the little freezer part and he loves to lick it xD

You've reached the end of the tag!

The tag
I hope you've enjoyed this tag, if you have a beauty fridge or beauty corner in your fridge (or family fridge) feel free to share in the comments. You can also do the tag yourself if possible (blog + fridge), when you do please notify me so I can come visit your blog :) 

Help is welcome
Also I just put stuff my fridge in like I said, but actually have no clue what is really a must to have in there. Feel free to share what you think are great products to storage in a fridge. I would love to know and learn! :D

Have a great day or sweet dreams!

What's in my Beauty Fridge korean cosmetics skincare makeup kbeauty cute kawai refrigerator tag 11