09 August 2015

Etude House Cheek Blush Brush & Dear My Blooming Eyes Palette

Etude House Cheek Blush Brush Dear My Blooming Eyes Palette #GR701 eye shadow review haul blog beauty

Ebay Hunter!
Again I've found some goodies on Ebay from Etude House. The brush was nowhere else to be found. the eye shadow palette was, but in a color I didn't like and the price was extremely high! So I'm super happy with these lovely items. They are from Etude House Japan, does it mean they are fake, maybe, I don't know or care, I love them! :D

Etude House Cheek Blush Brush Dear My Blooming Eyes Palette #GR701 eye shadow review haul blog beauty
Etude House - Cheek Blush Brush.
This is a limited edition long-handled blush brush made of 100% soft goat hair. Brush length: 35mm x 45mm x 110mm (bristles, ferrule, handle) A brush to apply a delicate amuont of blush on your cheeks.

Etude House Cheek Blush Brush Dear My Blooming Eyes Palette #GR701 eye shadow review haul blog beauty
Review
I love, love, love this brush!, Its so precise and soft! It's like; tap tap in blush tap tap on face and boom you got a nice blush finish! :D What more to say then I love it. I'm maybe not really a good brush reviewer if I have so less to say else then "I love it!" lol!

Etude House Cheek Blush Brush Dear My Blooming Eyes Palette #GR701 eye shadow review haul blog beauty
Etude House - Dear My Blooming Eyes - #GR701
This eye shadow palette comes with four mix and matchable colors that glide smoothly onto the eye for a shimmering and dimensional eye look. On the back of the box are instructions on how to apply.

Etude House Cheek Blush Brush Dear My Blooming Eyes Palette #GR701 eye shadow review haul blog beauty
Review
You know I love pink, pastel colors and copper and whatever. But one of my most favorite eye shadow colors and compliments my eyes to most are green & natural earthy colors. Somehow when I apply it, it looks like I was born with this eye look. It just blends so good with my skintone and eyebrows and eye color :) So when I saw this palette in this color I said; get it girl! The pigmentation is really good but how often you apply the color does stay the same. Maybe if you apply with water or the white jumbo pencil from Nix you can intensify the color. This palette is really great for every day. I'm not wearing it everyday because I shop too much eye shadow, so I have to keep all my eye shadows happy and wear those too;)

I hope you've enjoyed this little haul & review treasure share-thing-post :D
See you in my next!