02 August 2015

Etude House Cupcake Eyes BR402 Haul & Review

Etude House Cupcake Eyes BR402 chocochip sweet mint Haul Review beauty blogger makeup eye shadow 2
Another one!
So I really wanted another one of these super awesome Cupcake eye shadows from Etude House, because they really are favorites of mine. one of my go to eye shadows at the moment. And since I've been shopping Mint sweaters, tops and shoes I really had to have this color too! Check out my review!

Etude House Cupcake Eyes BR402 chocochip sweet mint Haul Review beauty blogger makeup eye shadow 2
Etude House - Sweet Recipe Cupcake eyes - BR402 Chocochip Sweet Mint
$8.30 / 3.4g / Link to product
Multi-color eyeshadow contains two baked types shadows. Provides to eyes glitter look and pearl charm. High adhesion strength, will keep a long beautiful eye makeup.
How to use
Apply proper amount onto eyelids by finger tip or using shadow brush. Use the lightest color on the inside of the eyelid and the darkest color on the outside and then blend.

Etude House Cupcake Eyes BR402 chocochip sweet mint Haul Review beauty blogger makeup eye shadow 2
Review
The this eye shadow is pretty good! It last all day with only a tiny bit fall out, but what do you expect from glitter-shimmer eye shadows. For light coverage one sweep with your finger or brush over your eyes is enough but for a full coverage you need to do this twice. I've used a flat small concealer brush to apply both colors. It's every handy to also draw the line on your lower eyelid. Then with a basic eyeshadow brush I took a bit of the darkest color and blended the dark color on my upper eyelid out into the crease. I really love this color combination. My favorite outfit to wear with this eyeshadow look is with my same color brown leather sandals, perfect grey or black jeggings and oversized mint sweater. 

It was a small haul & review, but I hope you've enjoyed it and that it helped you out.

See you in my next blogpost!