20 August 2015

Jofee's birthday, my birthday and so much more!!

my birthday Jofee first puppy gifts healthy food cute kawaii blog beauty blogger lucy wyndham read fitness inspired 4
Jofee favorite moment
In this post I've going to share with you how Jofee's Birthday went + a video how he sings along with us singing for his birthday, how my birthday went, why I haven't been blogging much, my new healthy lifestyle and a crazy new beauty plan. Are you ready?!

my birthday Jofee first puppy gifts healthy food cute kawaii blog beauty blogger lucy wyndham read fitness inspired 4Jofee's 1st Birthday
Yesterday Jofee turned 1! :D I've made it (proud mommy!) I had lots of things planned for him. In the morning he always loves to hang on my lap and chew on a bone. It's his morning routine ;) So I got him this huge bone as a birthday present. He absolutely loves it and he can really chew it surprisingly, tough puppy! The first picture shows his morning routine now with his oversized bone :) Then after his noon nap we took him to the woods, his inner hunter awakened :) Then when we got back we wanted to treat us and him on a lunch. So I got a grilled cheese sandwich and Jofee got my salad that came with it. It was a lettuce, cucumber and tomato salad. very basic but jofee's favorites. And small bits of what we've had (only the good for puppy things). The entire time Jofee sat on my lap and behaved so well. To describe is table manners; True posh. When we came home we played some with his football and then he went for his late afternoon nap. Then after he got dinner my mom cooked chicken for him. And in the evening we wanted to watch the new Episode of Zoo (Jofee feels tough when he watches that) and so he could lay on my lap about with his huge bone :D I loved his birthday and had sweet dreams of it, he even snored :O (that's rare)


Jofee's Birthday Song
Here is the video of him singing. He sang for me on my birthday and now sings again on his! We never rehearsed this song. His main songs are a Dutch summer song and Let it go from Frozen. When I let Jofee watch this video just now he sang along with the video haha :D
my birthday Jofee first puppy gifts healthy food cute kawaii blog beauty blogger lucy wyndham read fitness inspired 4
My 25th Birthday
On the 15th of August I turned 25 and had a big family BBQ planned and much more fun stuff. Sadly a week before I suddenly lost my voice and got a fever. I prayed I was not sick on my birthday but I was unlucky. All was canceled and so it was PJ day for me with cake and movies :D Thanks to Genie from MaskGenie who gave me lots of advice on Chinese remedies to get rid of my fever and chest cough. In only a few days my chest cough and fever were gone :) Only my nose cold stuck around. For my birthday this year I didn't got any "real" presents, because I asked for money; I totally have no desires and to spend it random on K beauty is not worth it. I want to wait until I know something special. :)

my birthday Jofee first puppy gifts healthy food cute kawaii blog beauty blogger lucy wyndham read fitness inspired 4
Healthy new lifestyle
So why I haven't been blogging much; Well I've been ill etc so you know that. Also shortly before I had discovered a new passion; cooking.. yes, that's kinda more fun for when it's colder, so I've put that on hold. BUT there is another passion; FITNESS!! I really want to lose weight, get more fit and healthy. I've discovered a trainer when I watched a video from Anna Saccone one time, She's called Lucy and she is truly amazing. She is now my personal Instagram and Youtube trainer and whenever I need help or a pep talk I can give her a "call". So I started out with her hiit training and I like it but I want even more! But sadly right after I had worked out 5 days in a row I got ill. The planning is to workout really everyday! Sadly just before I got ill I've heard from my new dentist that she discovered and imperfection on 1 of my 2 wisdom teeth I got left and that now it's really time they both get out (both are on the left). Well this time this doesn't bother me so much, I'll survive... What I not survive is that I can work out of a long while then until it's healed. Else with lovely squad jumps or whatever it can burst open and it takes forever... so that's my horror that's coming for me.. no workouts :'(

But the fact I didn't blog so much is that I was learning lots of new stuff about healthy food and watching fitness videos and shopping for the right fitness outfit, shoes and bra's. These things takes time, and then I'm tired in the evening and go to bed without blogging ;) But all is done and figured out, so I can blog again ;)

my birthday Jofee first puppy gifts healthy food cute kawaii blog beauty blogger lucy wyndham read fitness inspired 4
Crazy new beauty plan
So first a crazy fact about me.. I didn't put Korean beauty products and western beauty products together. I even didn't put Etude House with other products. I didn't wanted to put the cute and sweet with the serious and boring packaging. YES everybody has their weird problems xD. But then I woke up (don't ask me how, don't know) I decided to put all together, really all! So with makeup I now have seven Memeboxes full of all my makeup on category. Then there is the other half of all my makeup that I divided to what I want to wear the coming season and fits my mood now. I'll do a makeup tour these days to show you what I've made of it :) Then all my skincare, body care whatever I've put together put the half in my Memechest behind my bed and the other half (collection for season and mood) in my big drawer under my bed. The rest I use daily is just on my sink and in baskets etc. I did the same with all my nail polish and just reorganized all my shoes and clothes. My goodness my room vibe is so changed and organized now! (still not done) While i was organizing my makeup, Jofee was also in my room because it was then 1 AM so it was his playtime before bedtime;) He found my eye shadows super interested. In this picture you see him stealing an eye shadow xD

So now I want to go for walkies with Jofee, I hope you've enjoyed this update 
and I'll see you soon in new upcoming posts!