13 October 2015

Jolse Order #28 Innisfree SUPER Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Haul & Extended Review

Jolse Innisfree SUPER Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Haul Review beauty blogger korean eco skincare pack
My new savoir
A while ago I've saw two people say on YouTube they loved this mask; first time I actually 100% bought something of someone else's recommendation :) After I searched it on Jolse I fell in love with the jar so that was a bonus! Because I only bought this mask then, I'll extend this review for you. I hope you enjoy :D

Jolse Innisfree SUPER Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Haul Review beauty blogger korean eco skincare pack
Innisfree - SUPER Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 
$15.98 → $13.26 / 100ml / Link to product
Feel the stronger effect with DOUBLE amount of Jeju volcanic cluster ingredient! (6,020mg included) Absorbs sebum strongly with super volanic cluster ingredient. Volcanic cluster capsule and AHA formula remove dead skin cell. Cooling effect which good for shrinking widen pores and cleans pores.
How to use
After cleansing, apply on entire face(or needed part) avoiding eye and lip area. Spread the volcanic cluster capsules while applying. Rinse off with lukewarm water like massaging after 10 minutes. Use 1~2 times a week.


Jolse Innisfree SUPER Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Haul Review beauty blogger korean eco skincare pack
(◉.◉)
How can you not love this!? I'm obsessed with this color and everything close to copper colors. Innisfree is trendy lol ;) I always thought that the jar was slightly bigger, but it's really cute and petit; Diameter of the lit is 4.5cm, the jar is 5.5cm, and the height is 6cm. 


Jolse Innisfree SUPER Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Haul Review beauty blogger korean eco skincare pack
Review
I kind had in mind the color of this mask would be black, I have honestly no idea why I thought that. But it's a light grey color. It's very think and won't move on its own when turning the jar. You can apply this think or think. When you use a brush you can spread it nice and evenly. It hardly has a scent, if you want the smell it you really have to sniff hard. 


Jolse Innisfree SUPER Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Haul Review beauty blogger korean eco skincare pack
Masky me
I've applied a thin to medium layer with Innisfree's pack brush. This when really smooth and this picture was taken right after I applied it, so it's fresh and wet. After I went downstairs to call about something and I was on hold for like 10 minutes and then after 5 minutes talking I was done. So I wore the mask 15 minutes, without it bothering me at at. Normally clay masks dry and bother you with speaking, this one dried but I could still speak normal without it crackling. 


Jolse Innisfree SUPER Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Haul Review beauty blogger korean eco skincare pack
Before & After.
This might look strange before I think my skin looks better on the before picture but actually it feels better on the after. (Why I bought this mask was also because I was in need of something that could help my stress breakouts I had by that time, to help my skin in future troubles) The slightly red colored skin on the apples of my cheeks, between my eyebrows, on the sides of nose, and on my chin you see on the "after" picture is very common after I came in contact with water, it doesn't have anything to do with the mask. So if you check the two spots on my left cheek(your right) on the before, it's quite there and bright red and on the after it looks more calm down. I know it are small details, but it makes my skin feel so good, without drying it out. So when my new stress breakout comes (I hope never again) I have this little savoir that calms it down in minutes! :D I would repurchase this when it's empty, if there isn't a new epic, holy moly pore mask already. 

Jolse Innisfree SUPER Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Haul Review beauty blogger korean eco skincare pack
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide, and they are super sweet!! 
They have "Happy Together Sale" with 12% off everything + 3% store credit + Extra 5% off Innisfree Weekly Sale!!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!