13 October 2015

Jolse Order #29 Innisfree Masks & Cleansing Water Haul & Review

Jolse Innisfree Haul Review green tea pure cleansing water it's real squeeze mask strawberry manuka honey beauty blogger
Eco Angel
A while ago Jolse had a nice Innisfree sale and so I bought some stuff I needed and just wanted! NOW, this week; Jolse even got a bigger and better deal for Innisfree! Check it out here (in the header) or at the bottom of this post. BUT before shopping you maybe want to know what to shop for ;) I hope you enjoy this review.

Jolse Innisfree Haul Review green tea pure cleansing water it's real squeeze mask strawberry manuka honey beauty blogger
Innisfree - Green Tea Pure Cleansing Water
$18.48 → $15.34 / 300ml / Link to product
Cleanses Light point makeup perfectly as well as Sun cream, BB cream since Jeju Organic green tea extract & Witch Hazel water were contained. Easy washable type with no dryness in the skin after using cleansing water. Green tea content grown up in the clean organic soil keeps the moisture in the skin from being evaporated.
How to use
Put 2 cotton pads on the pump & push it down slowly. 2. Wipe out the face with wet cotton pad following skin texture. When your skin feel dry, Rinse off the face only with water after using cleansing water.

Jolse Innisfree Haul Review green tea pure cleansing water it's real squeeze mask strawberry manuka honey beauty blogger
Review
Why the swatch.. to show you it's not green ;) I've honestly hoped for a special all about nature etc scent, but it smells kind of soapy (or that's green tea?). Like a basic cleansing water. It cleanses my makeup residue very good; I always use cleansing water for removing the last bits of "daily dirt" & makeup residue after full cleansing with foam/gel/oil with my Clarisonic. When I'm really lazy (which hardly happens) I might skip full cleansing and just wipe my face with cleansing water, but this is only on days when I don't wear makeup. It removes my "daily dirt" very well, because a second cotton pad isn't needed. It does have a slight tingly feeling, but not in a bad way. I get the same feeling with my witch hazel toner from Secret Key (favorite).. so I bet it's the witch hazel ingredient that does this. BTW I never use cleansing water to remove eye makeup, I always use eye&lip remover for that. Never tried it but I get the feeling it might sting and there is a reason eye&lip remover exist ;) Only downside on this product for me is the pump.. I kind suck at using this lol. So, this is a good product, but would I say my new favorite? Hmm no that's still Etude House Real Art Mild Cleansing Water.

Jolse Innisfree Haul Review green tea pure cleansing water it's real squeeze mask strawberry manuka honey beauty blogger
Innisfree - It's Real Squeeze Mask - Manuka Honey
$4.98  $4.13 / 3 sheets / Link to product
Manuka Honey of Manuka tree blossom which is in a clean area of New Zealand is very nutrious and makes your skin healthy.
How to use
After cleaning and toner, apply it on your face correctly avoiding eyes and mouth. After 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet. Tap for absorption of residual essence.

Review
These type of masks adhere so good and they fit quite well on my face. sure I still have to cut here and there to make it fit but less than with other brand masks. This masks has a tiny, tiny hint of honey which you can smell when you open the mask but when you have it on your face the scent fades quickly (sadly) It feels nice, moisty and masky. But after I remove the mask after 20 minutes there are no visible differences. And after my skin absorbed all the essence my face feels the same as before. I've heard others rave about it but I feel different about this particular mask.

Jolse Innisfree Haul Review green tea pure cleansing water it's real squeeze mask strawberry manuka honey beauty blogger
Innisfree - It's Real Squeeze Mask - Strawberry
$4.98  $4.13 / 3 sheets / Link to product
Sweet and sour strawberry makes soft and clear skin.
How to use
After cleaning and toner, apply it on your face correctly avoiding eyes and mouth. After 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet. Tap for absorption of residual essence.

Review
These type of masks adhere so good and they fit quite well on my face. sure I still have to cut here and there to make it fit but less than with other brand masks. This Strawberry mask is fantastic! You know that common strawberry scent  you find in a lot of fun and cute Korean skincare, this doesn't smell like it! This smells like organic strawberry jam (which smells softer, nicer, more pure). I absolutely love the scent, it really calms me! Also the feeling of this mask feels kind of softer than the Manuka Honey mask. When I remove the mask me face looks brighter and super calm. Also I get the epic effect that my skin has after using the Etude House Royal Jelly sheet mask; my impurities heal in super hero speed (within 24 hours they are 70% healed) I so recommend this mask and I'm so gonna buy more! I'm thinking of another set of this + the kiwi & Shea Butter. Now this Strawberry mask from Innisfree & Etude house Royal Jelly mask are my favorite sheet masks.

Jolse Innisfree Haul Review green tea pure cleansing water it's real squeeze mask strawberry manuka honey beauty blogger
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide, and they are super sweet!! 
They have "Happy Together Sale" with 12% off everything + 3% store credit + Extra 5% off Innisfree Weekly Sale!!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!