22 October 2015

TonyMoly - Tony Cafe Nail Color Haul & Review

TonyMoly Tony Cafe Nail Color Haul Review #CN03 English Tea Latte #CN06 Red Peanut Butter
Hot Enough?
A while ago I've bought these on Ebay from freya-net1996, where I've often bought Korean beauty products and I'm always are happy with the service and condition of the products. This time I've shopped these two TonyMoly nail polishes which looks warm and cozy! Ready for the review?!

TonyMoly Tony Cafe Nail Color Haul Review #CN03 English Tea Latte #CN06 Red Peanut Butter
TonyMoly - Tony Cafe Nail - #CN02 Steam Milk & #CN06 Red Peanut Butter
1 = $5.45 or 1 + 1 = $8.99 / 8ml / Link to product
Scent of cafe instead of nail polish. Aqueous nail - used water as the base, less irritation. Low skin, nail irritation.
How to Use
For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail. Smooth the surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush. Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.


TonyMoly Tony Cafe Nail Color Haul Review #CN03 English Tea Latte #CN06 Red Peanut Butter
Review
I've bought these in the hope they actually smell like the name but I'm not sure if they do, lol! They smell super nice but both scents remind me of walking into a cafe with all scents mixed. I did this scent test from my nails not this swatch ;). I really like the scent but it only last like a day, then it fades. I love both shades. The steam milk I've bought because it reminded me of a super soft banana milk shake you would create yourself with real bananas.  The red peanut butter color just reminded me of autumn leaves. Sadly the colors need like 3 thin coats for them to not be sheer. I've only used 2 coats in the swatch picture; in the red color you see how sheer it is in the top of the nail. I think it's best to apply an opaque layer first and then these nail polishes. Then the "waiting to dry time" would be must faster :) They hold onto the nails like regular nail polish, similar to Etude House nail polish, not as good as Essie or OPI. Would I buy more of these nail polishes; no, because I got the colors I want and no because I would wait for TonyMoly to step up their game on the opaque topic.

TonyMoly Tony Cafe Nail Color Haul Review #CN03 English Tea Latte #CN06 Red Peanut Butter
Free samples!
freya-net1996 always gives you samples, ships your items safely wrapped, medium to fast dilevery time and good customer service. After these polishes I've already bought much more from this shop.

See you in my next haul & review!