01 October 2015

Top 5 Favorite Kpop Repeat Songs #1

Top 5 Favorite Kpop Repeat Songs Basick Mamamoo Stand up Vixx LR Beautiful Liar Hellovenus I´m ill girls generation you think girl's day ring my bell
My top 5
Everybody loves music and in this new series I'm going to share my ultimate favorite repeat songs meaning; more than 100 times repeated by me, melody is epic, always sings along, and can turn invisible in my mind when I'm blogging, like now :) I hope you enjoy this new little series.

*Note*
How I rate: 1. is most favorite and 5. is least favorite.
When I find new songs that are worthy in my top 5, only then comes a new top 5 list. 
I don't like repeating my own blogposts ;) 

The Top 5

If you like my entire top 5; here is the playlist:

Extra song:
This is not Kpop but Mandarin. If you have read my previous post then you know how often I need to relax and calm down the pain. This song is so amazing, calming and I almost always listen to it before bedtime. Last year I've bought his CD too :) 


I hope you found my favorites helpful and enjoyed them.
Feel free to share your favorite repeat songs in the comments down below.