26 December 2015

Bath & Body Works Christmas Candles & PocketBac Sanitizers Haul & Review

Bath & Body Works Christmas xmas festive scent Candle PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel Haul Review beauty blog blogger
Fantastic scents for Christmas & after!
At the end of November I've received this little order from the only online Bath & Body store in the Netherlands(they should have a store in every city here!) I'm super duper happy with the scents I've picked. I think I'm pro since I've never shopped perfect scented items from B&BW, are you ready for my review?!

*Note*
 Like with all other B&BW Candles I always create a fast wax pool with a piece of tin foil. This way my candles stay happy, burn well, never have to trim and scent throw is even & forever.

Bath & Body Works Christmas Haul Review PocketBac anti-bacterial Sanitizing Hand Gel Marshmallow Mittens
Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Mittens
$1.75 / PocketBac anti-bacterial Hand Gel / 29ml
The sweet scent of vanilla bean and shaved coconut

Review
I said in my first B&BW review I would stick to candles.. pff hell no! My current marshmallow & coconut obession smiles upon this little pocketbac! The Purrfect Potion is super nice but the first sniff is lots of alcohol. This one doesn't have that at all. The only fact you know there is alcohol in here is when you sniff hard and long your nose tingles from the invisible alcohol scent. I smell both vanilla bean and coconut, on a same level of intensity. The scent reminds you of sweetness, cuddles and fluffy blankets in winter. I've used it only few times since I want to save it for the January & February (I'll explain why in another blogpost sometime). But this scent is amazing and makes my smile so bright!

Bath & Body Works Christmas Haul Review scented candle mini 1 wick Tis the Season 2
Bath & Body Works - Tis the Season
$4.50 / Mini Candle / 36g / 10-15 Hours
The rich, fruity scent of red apples, green pine & golden cider captures the joy of the season

Bath & Body Works Christmas Haul Review scented candle mini 1 wick Tis the Season 2
Review
I've been burning this little candle for the last 7 days. Mostly when I was taking blog pictures or right before bedtime. This scent is Christmas all the way. The candle from America, so I have no clue what American Christmas smells like... But as soon as I smelled this candle  closed my eyes and thought.. OMG this is Christmas. But to name it what it makes it so Christmassy is kind of impossible. It's sweet, soft and festive. I want a big one for next year. Ever want to give a perfect a Christmas candle.. this is the one!

Bath & Body Works Christmas Haul Review scented candle mini 1 wick fresh balsam tree 2
Bath & Body Works - Fresh Balsam
$4.50 / Mini Candle / 36g / 10-15 Hours
Breathe in the fresh, invigorating fragrance of snow-dusted balsam, fir trees & eucalyptus leaves

Bath & Body Works Christmas Haul Review scented candle mini 1 wick fresh balsam tree 2
Review
I would never ever buy a Christmas tree kind of candle again since my last horrible headache experience (I had sworn off all scent candles for a year!). Also I hate the scent of Eucalyptus, really not my thing. But the Candle Man spoke so happy every time he had a candle with Balsam and this candle. I thought when I saw this mini one, let's try it, I can always toss it when it arrives. Best Christmas tree whatever scent ever! My sister & mom were also in shock how amazingly real and epic this smells. Then with my next order she asked if I would add the Fresh Balsam in Mason jar for her. What you smell is real true soft balsam fir compared with a soft cold scent of snow covered ground on a peaceful quite morning. Yankee candle Christmas tree is a true Christmas tree murderer compared to this angel! Best Christmas tree scent there is! 

Bath & Body Works Christmas Haul Review PocketBac anti-bacterial Sanitizing Hand Gel Tis the Season
Bath & Body Works - Tis the Season
$1 75 / PocketBac anti-bacterial Hand Gel / 29ml
A happy holiday blend of red apple, fresh cinnamon & cloves

Review
This is the same scent as the candle I've just reviewed. But this one compared to the other pocketbac, it has more alcohol scent in it. The alcohol level scent is similar to the Purrfect Potion. It's more there when you first apply it, but it fades after a minute. This one also has a more classic/vintage touch to it. The candle and this pocketbac are similar but still very different in a good way. I carry this pocketbac in my purse now since it's December, I love it!

I wish you a wonderful Boxing Day/Second Christmas day 
and I hope you've enjoyed this haul & review!
See you in my next one!